1,158 results
All reviews ikea store ikea style west cord city centre free parking business trip nespresso machine excellent hotel modern hotel hotel restaurant is bus stop business hotel rooms are clean good size min walk would definitely stay here again lovely city
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Spent two nights there (business trip). The staff is very friendly and service minded. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. My room was nice and clean. I slept extremely well.

The only negative was one dinner at the hotel. It took very long to get the food and when it finally was served, the pasta was rather cold.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
EdoGarretsen, General Manager at WestCord Hotel Delft, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Gyllenholm,

Thanks for your review! Nice tot hear that you had a good time during your business trip and for your feedback about the dinner and our apologize.

We hope to welcome you once more in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

the staff knew we were on our honeymoon (they asked if i was in town for a convention, so I told them we were on our honeymoon) and there was a nice handwritten note on our table in our room. the bed was comfy. We rented bikes at reception and enjoyed our stay very much. The Netherlands has the nicest people, but at this hotel they are even nicer than normal :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grand c
EdoGarretsen, General Manager at WestCord Hotel Delft, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear Grand C,

Thanks for this nice review! Hope to see you at your first marriage anniversary
next year in Delft..

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Great atmosphere, great people, always at your service.
The food is excellent. Beds are very comfortable. There's a nice gym and sauna.
Very handy situated for business people, alongside the A13 highway, with enough parking space. Finally, I really like the fact that it's the IKEA concept hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
EdoGarretsen, General Manager at WestCord Hotel Delft, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Arthur D,

Thanks for your kind words on Tripadvisor.
"Hospitality at its best!" a 5 star compliment for us, thank you and hope
to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I stayed at the Westcord as part of a conference. My room and meals were prepaid, so I can't comment on the prices, but it appears to be a very good value.

The Westcord is on the edge of Delft, on the other side of the highway, but I walked in to the center of town in about 20 minutes. There is a tuk-tuk type service for 2€ as well as taxis, but walking was fine. It's convenient to the highway with free parking but not exactly picturesque or quaint. Rooms are reasonably sized, quiet, and with expected amenities (although you have to request an iron) and laundry service. The fitness center is decent, with a few machines, mats, and free weights in addition to the usual aerobic stuff. There is a full restaurant and bar and room service.

The staff is clearly well-drilled and the manager jumps in to help or improve service whenever he can.

I wasn't able to check in early (European hotels are always so late!) but they stored my bags while I went in to town. All in all a good experience.

Room Tip: Highest rooms are the quietest. East side faces away from highway. View of Delft on west.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear The_Iron_Flyer,

Thanks for the great review! Nice to hear you had a good time with u during your conference. Please let us know in the future if you want to check in early, we can do our best to have your room ready..

Hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Stayed here for a conference and it was great. Nice food, good selection and service. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The short walk to Delft town centre was lovely and there are great things to do in the town. Slight crisis with the taxi's when leaving (nothing to do with the hotel as they didn't book them) but the staff were lovely and helpful in getting me back to the UK. In my hurry I forgot to post my postcards but they kindly did it for me. They also supplied plasters and a adapter plug with no extra charge. Best thing was though, they sold cider which is unheard of on the continent. Marvelous.

Room Tip: Stayed in 411 which had great views of local allotments.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
EdoGarretsen, General Manager at WestCord Hotel Delft, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Hlawson2409,

Wow! Thanks for this amazing review. We are very pleased with these compliments and hope welcome you once more in Delft as our guest.