1,150 results
All reviewsikea storeikea stylewest cordcity centrefree parkingbusiness tripnespresso machineexcellent hotelmodern hotelhotel restaurant isbus stopbusiness hotelrooms are cleangood sizemin walkwould definitely stay here againlovely city
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Good location , 20 minutes walk to Delft town , next to IKEA, Friendly hotel staff , good service . Hotel room was cosy, has all the basic necessities i.e hair dryer, extra pillow, tv, nice shower, WIFI. Will definitely stay in WestCord for my next trip to Delft.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

The hotel is good for any occasion. It is close to the center of the city, very clean and cozy. Wi-fi works good. The restaurant is decent with a good quality food. Parking is free of charge and is not crowded. The only negative point is a highway nearby, and sleeping when the windows are open is quite hard as a disturbing sound is through the all night. However, there is a good air conditioning to control the ventilation and temperature in the room if one would need to.

Room Tip: The rooms with windows into the inner part of the hotel should be better regarding sound in the night
Reviewed 19 May 2016

What I really like about this hotel is its cleanliness. I stayed here for business trip for 4 days. My room was in the third level and the view was not that nice. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. There is a bus stop nearby that can bring me to the city center.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Fantastic stay! Clean, super friendly staff, well organized. Love the Ikea designer look of the facility.
I stayed together with my 16 year old son. we both enjoyed a great dinner out on the patio and then a solid night's sleep. Rooms are clean and efficient. Although we stayed for leisure, I am a frequent business traveler and would not hesitate to use the hotel for business trips.
Will be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night. Nice modern hotel, friendly staff. Was very happy with almost everything except for the very weak to non-existent wifi. Granted I stayed in one of the quiet room in the corner of the hotel, but for a huge hotel chain like the Westcord, this could be rectified! That's the only reason I gave it a four rating.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo