See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2014

stayed there for one night. The room was nice, bathroom clean and modenr. Great shower. Also we loved the view from the window. The breakfast was not good. The location of the hotel is excellent, but we had to pay 7.50 euros extra for parking. All in all, it was above expectations, but still i found the price to be on the high side.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 2 September 2014

During our stay for Petanque by the sea we stayed 2 night ar this hotel. We had a roomy room for 3 persons, all with full beds, no sofa :-). A nice breakfast in the Chinese restaurant . Good value for money . There is no lift , so if you have issues with that take that into account. Otherwise a nice hotel straight in city center.

Room Tip: 3 person. Rooms are at the top. Quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

+ Very nice location and good positioning (seaside), extremely friendly and cooperative staff that were keen to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. Breakfast was wonderful (continental type). Cozy rooms and bathrooms with a lot of space-all clean and fresh! During that 3-4 days staying I felt like home there... They even ironed my shirts for free!!!
I've asked to book a taxi for next morning and the taxi did not arrived. Owner's daughter took her car and brought me to the railroad station in time and she refused to receive payment for this service! I had to leave my payment in the car because she refused to take them!

- Everything at top class, the only unpleasant thing for others may be the stairs up to the hotel bedrooms - are not for the old people or families with small babes (up to 1 year old).

I Would definitely stay there again. Thank you Bonaventure staff and owner's family!

Room Tip: Room number 7 at second floor is excellent (view, space, bed). Try food in the Da-Xin Restaurant - excellent Chinese food prepared by Chinese cook.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Duum
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Lovely rooms, clean, quiet comfortable, great decor and right by the harbour. The breakfast is amazing, lovely fresh fruit, pastries, eggs, bacon etc. The price is perfect. And the lady who runs it is amazing. The happiest nicest hotelier I've ever met. Can't recommend it enough :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We are just back from a 2 night stay at the Hotel Bonaventure. The family room was spacious & comfortable with a wonderful view of the harbour. The room & bathroom were spotless and both were modern & tastefully decorated, with great attention paid to detail. Our teenage sons made great use of the free wi-fi available!
The hotel staff could not have been more helpful & provided a fabulous breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to any visitors to Vlissingen & would like to thank the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.
We also ate at the Chinese restaurant below the hotel. It was excellent food & great value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the harbour give a wonderful view of the coast & the town.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family