“Nice place”

Le Grand Prix
Ranked #54 of 126 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Price range: USD 7 - USD 28
Cuisines: International
Description: Fresh Northsea Fish, Pizza, Pasta, Steak and Spareribs! We would love to see you soon!
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We went here yesterday, food was good, the service was okay, the down side was the busy road it was on. Recommended for an average night out

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

So as stated in my previous review, my wife and I absolutely loved it here so much, we literally went every single evening. We went again here, only twice due to having to cut our holiday short. Once again, a fantastic experience. We were greeted politely and professionally, given a great table outside as requested in the booking. Once again the food was perfect. I had the margarita as always, and my wife had the vegetarian pizza. It was very generously topped with peppers mushrooms, olives etc. The drinks are very fairly priced, even more so, as restaurants can really raise the prices. When we told the manager we cut our holiday short and it was our last night, he gave us complimentary drinks. Such a kind gesture. The service was fantastic, as always, and we are looking forward to return again next year. This restaurant is now our annual holiday stop off. Also, a nice photo from last year.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I went here whilst on holiday with my wife. We went there on our second day and ending up coming back every evening for the rest of the week. The selection of food was very good, especially as a vegetarian I found the selection very expansive. The service was brilliant and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. We reserved a table for the last two nights and the owner introduced himself and gave us a complimentary drink as we had a different table to the one we booked due to an oversight. No harm done and a very nice way to apologise. Will return here next time we are on holiday here for sure.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I only went here because la fontanella next to it was closed. We both had pizza and it was fine. Nice crispy bottom and taste was "ok". Good price for this pizza. But still prefer la fontanella ;)

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

The service was very friendly. The sizes of the pizzas also good. The taste was not the best.
The ambiance was not that good, since the music was not the best choice (Taylor swift, justin bieber).