“Nice diner!”
Review of Brasserie de Buren

Brasserie de Buren
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Lisse
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located near the center and you can park in front.
If the sun is shinning you can sit on the terrace. Inside it is cosy and a warm interior. The waitresses are friendly and helpful, the ambiance is relaxed.
The menu is delicious, we had the xxl carpaccio, which I can recommend.
I will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We got to the restaurant right before it closes, waiter was very polite and informative. He advised us hat the kitchen can only make 4 items.

Service was great!! He didn’t charge us for extra plates as we share our food. And no charge for tap water

Water in Amsterdam is

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We arrived on a Friday evening, the place was packed, I'm glad we had a reservation.
We both had Wiener Schnitzel, pork meat, with a nice dressing of onions , mushrooms and other veggies.
The food was good and for a decent price.
I think I will visit them again in the near future.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have still been impressed by the place. The food tastes not only delicious but also it looks great. The prices are also not too high.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This restaurant is runned by a hard working friendly family and the quality of the food superb. Started as a snackbar, they made an extension next to it. Perfect.

Date of visit: May 2016