“Great food”
Review of Chez Bastijan

Chez Bastijan
Reserve with
Chez Bastijan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 383 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Sweet Olives snack which was Devine even my wife that does not eat olives enjoyed it
Pumpkin soup was divine with chilly and cumin hint Great for winter
We had beef stew for mains that was define with great taste and flavor

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food is classic European cuisine, beautifully prepared, with a good wine list to match. Both food and wine are excellent value. On our first visit my husband had the special breast of duck and I ordered the guinea hen special. Both were perfectly prepared with delicious sauce and a tasty vegetable compliment. We liked the dishes so much, we went back a second night so we could switch choices! We shared dessert both nights, both so good there was considerable squabbling of spoons for equal shares. Our waitress was charming and knowledgable. This small, cozy place is welcoming and utterly satisfying.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I would like to highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The ambiance was perfect, a relaxed atmosphere with friendly people that served us. Also the menu is perfectly set up and for almost every wish this restaurant serves delicious food. Also the wines they have are a very good match to the food and they have the expertise to recommend you the perfect wine....
So, let's go there and have a great time!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I found this little restaurant a couple of weeks ago when my friend Dave and I were visiting Haarlem. We ate there twice and were so impressed with the food and the service that I returned this week with my wife - again the food and the welcome from chef and his colleagues was first class. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This small restaurant was really worth of trying. Swordfish was amazing as the flatfish. For a man perhaps a little bit more food would be nice (or take a starter). Service excellent and a good wine recommedation. Try this one!