“Amazing restaurant ”

Restaurant Mr. & Mrs.
Reserve with
Restaurant Mr. & Mrs. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 393 Restaurants in Haarlem
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited after the restaurant was recommended to us by our Airbnb host. We had the chef special and it was excellent. I am vegetarian and the chef went above and beyond my expectations. My husband really enjoyed the mackerel and lamb dishes. My husband tried three of the house reds and really enjoyed the French syrah. All were very reasonably priced. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere created by the attentive staff and owners. The restaurant gets 10/10 from us!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Wow. Definitely a wow. I look forward to my next visit. The food is made with love and craftmanship and we enjoyed every moment of it. Great selection of wines too.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

On a rainy day in september, with the Tripadvisor tips in mind, we visited this intimate restaurant. And we were happy to conclude that what my TA collegues said about it, came true. Nice service, comfortable seat and excellent and beautifully served food. And close to all those cultural buildings that Haarlem offers to you.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We had read the reviews and felt we needed to check it out. To get to the point, it is an excellent restaurant, probably the best meal we had in the two weeks we were in Belgium and The Netherlands. The location is close to the Markt, the restaurant comfortable and relaxing. The service was excellent throughout the evening, the servers taking the time to explain each of the courses, along with the wine for each dish, during the 3 course surprise menu, a selection I would recommend. Don’t forget the homemade limoncello.
At the end of the night, I asked how often the Chef changes the surprise menu because I was hoping to return. Unfortunately, for us, He changes it weekly so we wouldn't have the opportunity to see what he would create for his next surprise menu. I felt the need to personally commend the chef on an outstanding meal. We will return the next time we are in Haarlem.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Happened to come across this little place on a warm September evening and we sat outside. We chose to be surprised and went for the chef’s choice menu. The food from start to dessert was delicious and well presented. We had wine per the glass and we had a choice of 4 different types. They were served nicely chilled in their appropriate glasses. There was a bit of wait between the dishes but the food made up for it.
I would definitely recommend. Good value for money too.