“Retro and quirky.”
Review of Pippa's - CLOSED

Pippa's
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Something for everyone. .a play area for the little kids and delicious cakes and coffees for the bigger ones with smooth jazz playing in the background .A good place to chill after a hard days sight seeing.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Theres space for kids to run and play (though not much to do for older than 5 year olds). Full self service: you have to order by the counter, pay immediately, then wait for your food and go and get it.
The food is sort of ok, but overpriced for what you get and for the service (or more, the lack of it). Childrens hamburger is so big that its actually not possible for the kids to eat it. Also, very limited selection for vegetarians.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Fine spot, right across the station ( city centre side) good foor kids and lunch! A bit expensive in my opinion but nice lunch and efficient way of ordering with a lightbulb that lights up at your table when your order is ready

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Our baby couldnt believe there actually existed a place where you could play with a toy train, doll houses, swinging horses and also eat good pasta (they show Rummo pasta which is possibly the best pasta you can buy in a supermarket in Italy). Abolutely recommended for a stop while visiting Haarlem if you have kids.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015

There was feaces in my salad....

We dined here with friends and half way through my salad I found what looked to be animal poo on my plate, I took it to the waiter who panicked and wanted to give me a drink on the house....I then asked to speak to the manager - an older lady who also seemed to panic a little and didn't know what to do but told us this happens when you eat "organic food". She told us we would be welcome back to have a meal on the house and would contact us about it. I left my email address and telephone number. She also said she would send the poo to the lab to determine if it really was poo.
I didn't eat for the rest of the day - that's how sick I felt.

Also the service was super slow and there was only one waiter!!!! She had to serve the whole restaurant on her own and even complained to us how over worked she was.

Never ever heard back from this establishment and I find it a real shame they don't keep their promises and serve food with poo in it!!!!

Eat here if you want to get sick!

Date of visit: February 2015