“Nice restaurant with excellent food”
Review of Spaarne 66

Spaarne 66
Reserve with
Spaarne 66 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 391 Restaurants in Haarlem
Price range: USD 6 - USD 29
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spaarne66 is a well know player in Haarlem’s restaurant scene for their heart warming dishes, perfect barista coffee, the best view of the city and their friendly staff. For more than 11 years Haarlem’s locals vistit this family owned restaurant to grab a coffee, lunch, drink or a bite. In the summertime you can take a seat at the terrace and watch the view from the riverside, in the wintertime you can warm yourself in the cosy restaurant. The secret of this spot? The Lemmers sisters have a pasion for food and serve everything they like to eat with love and a smile, like the where serving you at their own house. See you later or see you soon?
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Been there with my family during a short stay in Haarlem. Only sat outside by the river which been a bit busy as it was a beautiful day and the roads been quite busy so I would not recommend the spot for a romantic dinner. Besides that the service has been good and the food has been outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We were walking by, and noticed a great looking cheese board, decided to try them for dinner. It was one of the best ever cheese boards. My 17 year old is a Gnocchi afficianado, and said this was the best he had ever had. My daughter and I had the longest ravioli with octopus, which was perfectly prepared. All this, with a canal view. Can't go wrong, here.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Not as crowded as some of the more central places. Nice to be near the water, though you are quite close to the traffic which can get a bit noisy. Food is OK though nothing unusual.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I com here for the French toast (wentelteefjes), they are tasty and service is always friendly. Location by the river is great too.

But there is not much else on the menu that appeals to me, so French toast it is.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Due to a broken bridge, it was suggested to moored in the centre of Harlem for lunch, whilst the bridge was repaired.

This was one of the closest restaurants to our boat and the bridge keeper said it was good, so we sat down, however, the lunch time menu is mainly bread based and probably due to our lack of Dutch, we never quite get what we are expecting. I know my husband was still hungry when we left!