“Fantastic service and food”
Review of La Plume

La Plume
Ranked #28 of 344 Restaurants in Haarlem
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I popped into this place with a work friend for an evening meal. The cafe is one corner of a busy square, so if like me you enjoy people watching, this is a great spot. The staff were very helpful and made sure everything was just right for us. The food was served in a timely manner, was absolutely brilliant and given the quality and service, surprisingly inexpensive. If I return to Haarlem I'll definitely return to this place.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with friends. Great place and location. The ribs are exelent!! Friendly and helpfull staff. Will visot again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Attended this restaurant on my own - travelling on business. The staff were very attentive - the waiter very kindly logged my iPad into the wi-fi so that I didn't get bored on my own. It was very busy early on - was lucky to get a table. A nice atmosphere - although one large group were a little rowdy.

There are some nice outdoor tables with heaters to watch everyone go by!

For starters I had garlic / chilli prawns - they were very nice (good size prawns).

For main I had the 400g steak - which was very nice indeed (and very well priced at c.€23) it was good quality and cooked perfectly. I wasn't fussed on the potato salad or the chips. The fresh orange juice was lovely too.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We arrived in haarlem after a long day in Amsterdam the restaurant was crowded but we snagged the last available table and each of us had a fabulous meal. We had a little view of the kitchen and bit was great watching the chefs flambe out food to perfection while they seemed to be having a rollicking good time. Happy chef's equalled good food. They had a children's menu that looked excellent

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The town was awash with party goers on King's Day but as a traveler I only needed a table for one and was duly offered one. I really enjoyed the local steak and house draft beer to wash it down with, the eaterie had been packed all day and a few revellers came to join a party on a table next to mine. I was getting pushed involuntarily and upon the waiter's advice I actually moved to an adjacent table. The party was full of apology which was fully accepted and I would again like to thank the lady for buying my second Brand draft :)