All reviews steep stairs complimentary coffee welcome drink quiet area rent a bike great location by foot third floor beds were comfortable pleasant stay nice room top floor stay there again tram stop city centre dam square bij
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This b&b overcome our expectations! The room was very big and bright, very big windows, nice style of furnitures. Coffe machine and kettle available, small fridge, hair dryer, comfy bed, no noise during the night at all... The owner is very nice, they also have a cafè just in front the b&b where they rent bikes and offer very good quality breakfast and lunch. The area around is really nice and safe, lot of restaurants, a famous market and beautiful canals (less turistic compared to the city centre, so really a good experience to walk around and have a taste of the city). In 30 mins walk you can reach almost everything (15 mins for the museums for example). We managed to visit all the city by foot starting from the b&b.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul V, Eigenaar at NINE-T-TEEN B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Hi there!
It was my first visit to Amsterdam. Hotel is really nice and beautiful. Wonderful people are working there. They are helpful and smiling to me all the time. Cleaning was perfect too.
When I saw my room I was shocked about its beauty. Big windows, sun is shining through them. I thought it will be perfect rest.
And it was. Despite of two things.
First is cold in a room. In a toilet it was cold like on the street.
Second and the worst is mice or rats. I don’t know actually who it was, because I didn’t saw them, but I have really good hearing.
Also, I left some cheese on the table, because they don’t have fridge in the room.
So what do you think happened?
It was bitten.
And I heard typical noise they do. I was really scared.
It’s terrible.
On the last night there was no electricity in a half of my room. So it’s strange ‍♀️
It’s a really beautiful hotel, but these things it’s enough to never come back there.
It doesn’t deserve money you will spent on them.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank polinavazhenina
Paul V, Eigenaar at NINE-T-TEEN B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Very strange... we never had complaints about mice before. New for us. And the fact that there was no electricity on half of the room, is also very strange. There is electricity or not. If the toilet is cold, you can always put on the heating on. And about the fridge... there is one in the room. Not a large one, but there is one.
So your feelings about the room are strange, but so is also your review which we appreciate very much to make the rooms better.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The kidness we received with our daughter was superb. A great capuccino and delicious breakfast.
I rented a bicycle with NINE and had great fun in Amsterdam
Rooms were delightful very spacey and full of charm details like Nespresso coffee and bathrobe.
Never slept so well !
I hope I can be back soon

Thank you !
Fabrizio

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul V, Manager at NINE-T-TEEN B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review. But a warning for other guests in the future: Fabrizio had a reservation for The Suite, which is very spacious and has a lot of extra facilities, like Nespresso and bathrobes. But we different kind of rooms and rates and not every room has the same facilities. So be aware.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Basic room in a quiet area, met the hosts who were very nice and friendly. We arrived and the room was very cold so we turned the radiator on, however, the central heating was off the next morning.
En-suite was a good size but needed attention here and there.
Apart from a few cobwebs the general cleanliness was ok.
Recommend getting day travel buses if you want to get in to town quicker. (half hour walk)

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Lovely quirky hotel in a great location. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable in a quiet location. You can walk into the city centre by foot or tram but we hired bikes from the hotel for 24hrs which was fairly cheap. They also own a cafe across the street which offered us a free drink after a long day of travelling which was a lovely welcome. I would happily stay stay again on our next visit.

Date of stay: April 2017