“Fab food”

Boi Boi
Ranked #952 of 4,440 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food in this funny decorated place is just always good. Vibrant and international atmosphere. Staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had rented an appt locally and they had left a note recommending it. At first it didn’t look like much but the food was amazing and really reasonable. We visited twice in 3 days it was so good!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What a great find. An unpretentious Thai, with the most delicious food. The menu is deliberately restricted, so that the end result is simply amazing food! Although not extensive, the choice is enough, with good options for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. The portions are huge, so be warned, and the prices are very reasonable. The staff are super friendly too, so no reason to award less than 5 stars!!!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

This is my favourite Thai place in Amsterdam. The food is really good (though I am mostly stuck with chicken Massaman curry -- it is so good I keep ordering it!) Service is very friendly. We often come with our soon, and a waiter always brings him some toys to play (obviously monkeys!) The place is both cool but also unpretentious. The selection of bottled beers is pretty good. I would also highly recommend their special mixed starter.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

While visiting my friend in Amsterdam, we went here after he had passed the restaurant a few times but had never gone in. Glad we did. The selection of beers is vast and the food menu has a varied selection of Thai dishes. The pad thai was one of the best I have ever had and my friends red curry went down a treat. Wish I had saved room for some mango sticky rice but definitely on the cards the next time I visit.