“Family”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Do you want to feel at home and taste best hummus ever? Come here!
The place is a nice cosy restaurant managed by a lovely couple, the selection of Mezze is amazing and so is the service. It's like to be home for dinner..
I don't want to spoil it, so just go.

1  Thank Cosy_Man

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The front of house was extremely kind and accommodating when our group of 4 walked in after 10pm on a Friday night. He let us order to take away and gave very helpful menu advice. Food was lovely (have the rice with your grill, it's delicious!) Thank you for your great hospitality.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

After a long day walking in Amsterdam, my friend and I wanted a nice dinner in an unpretencious place. Having lived in the middle East, I craved some lebanese food so we decided to give it a try with Beyrouth. Turns out this place was a great choice. The food was great, we took the large mezza platter and lentil soups, per staff recommendation. Good value for money, yummy food and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The 2 brothers and the founding father (the cook), will make you feel at home in this cozy little place. Food is great and authentic home made lebanese cuisine.
After we finished the amazing food, we had to salute the chef in person.
It was a great experience and a hidden gem in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Famaily affair for 3 decades now. Rea llebanese food, no doubt. Service not so good, I would also say it is overpriced. But the place was packed, so I guess not everybody shares my opinion. If you do not care about how much it is, this place I would sincerely recommend.