Great location - although it’s in the club district it’s far enough away to not hear anything. There’s plenty of places to get food close by, we didn’t eat in FLOs which is attached but it looked lovely!
Lovely hotel bar!
Friendly staff with a easy check in and out, no troubles at all.
Clean room with nice amenities.
We have been to Amsterdam 5 times stayed in other good hotels one being 5* in Dam sq itself and we had to say this was the best yet!
Would 100% return to this hotel over all the others we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam