1,926 results
All reviewshampshire hotelgreat locationmini barfrosted glassnice hotelflower marketamstel riverjunior suitebars and restaurantscentral locationtram stopred light districtconciergenightlifestopseurope
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Dated furnishings are one thing but nothing seemed to work in this hotel. First the key card, then power and then a failure to make-up the room even though no privacy sign or room occupancy was at fault. When the latter was pointed out, the question was whether fresh towels would be sufficient. They were, but perhaps the dirty ones could have been removed. It isn't actually on Rembrandt Square, which is noisy and full of drunks anyway so leaving a window open for air isn't an option.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rod H
P S, Manager at Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Rod H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to read we did not meet your expectations. We are constantly trying to improve our service and standards. We do hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting us in the future, so we can show you we can meet your expectations.

Kind regards, Patricia

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely large room overlooking the square, great location, tram stop 2 mins from hotel. Lots of nice coffee shops, bars and restaurants all close by. Nice to sit and watch world go by, a boat trip is a must as is breakfast at Greenwood’s.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us. We are very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back some day.

Kind regards, Patricia

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for my birthday weekend. Rooms are lovely and spacious, clean and very comfortable.
Breakfast was very nice with plenty of choice.
The bar area is lovely and very underused by guests and the general public. Bar man (sorry I’ve forgotten your name) was so lovely and friendly. Thank you all for yet again a lovely stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are small but lovely decorated and exactly what you need! We really enjoyed our stay here and all the staff were lovely and friendly .. I also left my car and house keys in the hotel when I left and they had no problem sending them to me back in Ireland i just had to cover the shipping cost. Really great place and would recommend to people looking for somewhere nice to stay. Nice bars and stuff around it too but a bit of a walk to dam square.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 night. It's our second time using this Hotel. First time we stayed on the Rembrandt Sq side and this time on the Eden side. I'd prefer the Eden side tbh. I think the rooms a little quieter there. 3 of us shared a room for 3 nights. It was summer time so I'm guessing more expensive. This hotel is so central for the price. All you have to do is get the tram from the station and it stops at Rembrandt sq. Our room was spacious. It had a safe which is always handy and a modern clean bathroom. The total cost between us was €575 for the 3 nights. Considering the location and size we thought this was the best value we could find. I would check the size of the room before booking as our room the first time we stayed was very small. Would certainly recommend staying here for convenience to most things that you'd need on a city break

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends