“Loved our walking tour”
Review of That Dam Guide

That Dam Guide
Ranked #1 of 496 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Small group size tours, 10 people max. Book your place online using our website. City / Red Light District Walking Tours, Tulips / Windmills / Cheese Minivan Day Trips in English. We love this city and can't get enough of it and it's inspiring history, quirky facts, hidden places & feisty inhabitants. Come along on a tour and give us the chance to make Amsterdam as special for you too!
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Lee was a knowledgeable and wonderful guide through the city. We went on our first day in Amsterdam and feel like we have a great sense of the city layout. We learned interesting history and Lee entertained us with great stories about the history and character of the city. She also gave us great recommendations for the rest of our trip and we will have to stop by the Cat Museum!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,960)
All reviews
"mark law"
in 26 reviews
"working windmill"
in 31 reviews
"three hour walking tour"
in 20 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 33 reviews
"great overview"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 37 reviews
"three hours"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Mark provided an excellent tour to acquaint my friends and I with the city of Amsterdam. Out time flew by as he showed us an interesting city. He is knowledgeable and witty.

Mark L, Owner at That Dam Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Hi, thanks for joining me, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and with me. Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed three wonderful tours with Mark - Amsterdam Walking Tour, Red Light District Tour and Amsterdam Windmill Tour. Mark is a knowledgeable guide whose sense of humour makes for an enjoyable experience. He is involved with his community and takes pride in his beautiful city.
Being part of a small group vs. a big group is like sharing a conversation with a friend showing your their city instead of tagging along in a large group while someone recites a script.
We will highly recommend That Dam Guide to anyone traveling to Amsterdam.
Thank you Mark!

Hi, thanks so much for coming on all 3 of my tours! I love small group tours, they are fun for me too and make my work feel like a holiday!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Our guide, Lee, was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun. I think her bicultural background (Canadian and Netherlands) provided a unique and very helpful perspective. She clearly enjoys her job.