“warm in winter, very convenient location”
other travellers have booked this property
dining / kitchen
shower / bath tab
Detail
9 streets at the corner
The neighborhood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Diane M
“warm in winter, very convenient location”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay here and would book again. It isn't as sparkling and glossy as the photos suggest but it's spacious and warm with comfortable beds and good TV & wifi. It's walkable from Amsterdam Central (25 mins) and we walked to all the main tourist spots comfortably (a mile at the most one way). The area is excellent, not touristy, not busy, has interesting shops and a lively street scene. Nearby are excellent food stores, cafes, restaurants. It was quiet at night except for Friday when we were kept awake on and off by people on their way back from a night out. It is well equipped, great supply of hot water and feels very safe. We were happy to trundle our suitcase up the stairs but it could be a challenge for some. I think a folder with instructions on how to use appliances plus some local information would be a good addition. We were met by the owner who was very friendly and helpful, like the fact that she lives on 15 mins away - you never know! Wine, fruit and chocolate most welcome & the apartment has a useful supply of foodstuffs & toiletries that people have left.

3daisys
Central California
“So Much Better Than A Hotel”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Smadar and Martin are perfect hosts. Loft was roomy, bathroom was well appointed and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. The location could not be any better than this. When we come back to Amsterdam we will definitely stay here.

m1210murr...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment and location”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

All the best things we read on the review was spot on. Having the basic things sorted such as towels, shower gel etc, cooking ingredients such as salt pepper oil etc was all there.
comfortable apartment and great communication from smadar and marti. Thanks again for a great time.

Andrew_x0...
San Diego, California
“Perfect Condo in The Jordaan”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

In August 2017 I made my first big international trip to the Netherlands by myself. I found this nice little rental on TripAdvisor and arrived on a Sunday afternoon. The owners Smadar and Martin were out of town but their friend Peter was there to welcome me and show me around. The condo was clean, fresh towels and linens, the kitchen was stocked with snacks and drinks and the wifi was working properly. The neighborhood was quiet and I had no trouble falling asleep at night. I walked around the city quite a bit and found this location to be quite central to everything. Nightlife areas around Marnixstraat and Leidseplein was about a 10 minute walk, and I felt totally safe walking back to the condo around 12am. There were plenty of excellent dining options around this neighborhood, with "Pancakes Amsterdam" on Berenstraat being my favorite (I ate here just about every morning for Dutch Pancakes.)
Overall I loved staying at this condo and I thank Smadar and Martin for hosting me!
Andrew

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Amsterdam apartment for family of four”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This Amsterdam apartment was more than we could have hoped for. Perfect location, lovely owners, and everything we could have needed for a comfortable visit. This was a first visit to Amsterdam for three of the four members of our family and we all fell in love with the city and hope to return soon. When we do, we'll be reaching out to Martin and Smadar again in the hopes that their apartment is available. The apartment was in the best location to walk to all the major sights and a great spot to relax in the evenings. The Jordaan neighborhood has great restaurants and our hosts gave us fantastic recommendations. I only wish we had small suitcases - the stairs to the apartment are narrow but worth the climb. Thank you for your warm Netherlands hospitality!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing