1,740 results
All reviews burger king next door bus stop central station number bus night bus travel pass after midnight public transport takes about minutes short stay the hotel offers quiet area rooms are small schiphol airport comfortable stay breakfast included twin room
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was staying in this hotel from 4th to 8th September 2018. This property is bit far from the centre but it's very easy to get there with the bus or metro. Check in into the hotel was very quick. Room is fine if u not looking for something fancy. When I was checking out there was only 1 person at the reception named Cindy. I had to wait for a while to check out as there were 3 people to check in before me and Cindy was very slow. When it was my turn she asked me if I requested for late check out, which I denied. Then she says," the check out is at 12pm and u arrived at 12.10pm. So u should have requested for late check out". I have stayed in many hotels and till date I never came across such a statement. My stay was amazing but due to the behaviour of ur receptionist Cindy m very disappointed that such rude people are hired to work in hotel industry. For future visit I would refrain from staying in any of Ibis properties. Overall my trip was good but just due this person my mood at check out was ruined which resulted in my stay to be horrible.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Ronal L
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The staff were so friendly and welcoming, we arrived at half 10 expecting to just drop our bags off as check-in wasn't till 2pm but our room was ready :) The location was perfect and it was so easy to get to and from the city centre just a short 10-15 min bus journey (bus 22, just over the road from the hotel). The rooms were only basic but very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was really good with lots of choice! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberley L
Reviewed 26 August 2018

A clean well staffed place. Room was pleasant and breakfast was plentiful. I only gave it four stars as the restaurant is not open on Friday,Saturday and Sunday which meant I had to find somewhere in the evening. There is a Burger King next door but otherwise it is a long trek back into the city. If I visit Amsterdam again I will try to find a hotel closer to the centre.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They really made the 9 of us welcome. One of us was a vegan and whilst there wasn’t anything on the menu for a vegan, they happily cooked something up. Breakfasts were delicious. The location was perfect and it was so easy to get to and from the city centre and airport. The rooms were very comfortable - I loved the little bathrooms. The pillows and beds were inviting and I slept well. We arrived late morning and even though check in was 2pm, they let us check in early as our rooms were ready. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank EllieB31
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We visited Amsterdam earlier in August 2018 & stayed at this place.

Location: The place is located in the West part of the city, near both the Isolatorweg Metro station and Amsterdam Slotterdijk stations (each being 5 minutes walking away). There is a bus stop just outside the hotel. Using bus or metro, the city centre is just about 15 to 20 minutes away.

Rooms: The rooms were not too spacious, but were clean & tidy. There is a big window (closed) which offers views of the main road & the railway lines as well as some nice gardens. The bathrooms are clean & have hot & cold water.

Food: We tried out the buffet breakfast at the hotel & it was good. There is a Burger King just outside the hotel, which is open till 11 pm. But there are not many other things around.

Overall a nice place to rest on your visit to the city.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good views of the city skyline
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends