“Really disappointing ”
Review of Namaskar

Namaskar
Reserve with
Namaskar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,016 of 4,446 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I came here for dinner on a weeknight and there was hardly anyone here. We did not have data so weren’t able to check reviews before eating here. The food was probably the worst Indian food we’ve ever had, and we normally love Indian. My chicken tikka masala was flavorless and the chicken was dry and tough. My family members had other chicken dishes including chicken curry and not one of them liked their meal. The prices were not inexpensive either. Five euros for a bottle of water - they don’t offer tap water. I would definitely look elsewhere if you want a decent Indian meal in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It took us 4 try’s to find an Indian restaurant with seating available, and this one was not crowded. The food was good, we both had Chicken Tika, was not too spicy even though I like spicy. Prices were similar to other Indian restaurants. I approve of this place!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

So we were at a coffee shop, and we started getting hungry, we looked on the maps and spotted this place, we decided to give it a try, and we are happy as food was tasty and service was very good.
The price is decent, not too expensive.
Defo recommend to everyone

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Ok .. from the street front this place looks tired and simple at best .. but we were desperate for some Indian food so we gave it a go !
And it ticked all the right boxes .. food & service was great , and I have spent time in India and abroad so I’m particular with my Indian food .
Definitely we would go back ..

Reviewed 2 June 2017

there must plenty of restaurants better than this in Amsterdam so I would advise avoiding this one. food is very ordinary as is the service. went in a party of 3 and we all love indian food but this is one the worst I've tried. we all had at least one drink each but when I asked for water on the table they insisted on charging 5 euro for a bottle - never again!!