See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Fairly cheap hotel with good transport links. Personally, some peoples' bad experiences in this establishment I can not see but each to their own.

This is an average hotel, doesn't pull up any trees but not as bad as some people make out.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Do not, I repeat, "DO NOT" waste your $. This place was a disappointment. The owners should be ashamed to have an establishment in this manner. Disgusting carpet floors, dirty bathrooms and dirty room. We were so disappointed. We complained about the bathroom being dirty upon check-in. Nothing was done about it till 3 days later after I complained 3 times.

It's just so disappointing I wasted my money on this place. Never again. Only good thing is the tram is next to the horrible hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank missinggreece
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Upon check in, the Male receptionist was nice and helpful. I walk up the stairs to my room and the carpet is dirty. It appeared it had not been cleaned in a while.

I enter my room and it's very small. Hardly enough room for me and my friends luggage. The bed sheets looked dirty and had dust on them. The bathroom was dirty. The shower still had someone's personal hair in it. Under the trash can was filthy with dirt. In the morning I informed the receptionist about the bathroom and would like it clean. He said it would be taken care of. After a long day out we returned in the evening and the bathroom was still dirty. Again, in the morning I informed a female receptionist and she was very rude and unprofessional. She immediately took defensiveness and told me I needed to calm down. I told her I did not need to calm down and wanted the restroom clean. She said it would be clean. I returned later in the evening again and the restroom was still dirty. I complained again and it finally got cleaned the next day after I requested a partial refund. Fortunately for the female receptionist, I was in her country or else she would have not gotten away with speaking to me they say she thought she could.

Please do not waste your hard earned money here. Its horrific, the only good thing is it's close to the tram.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel couple of nights in December. Rooms were fairly clean but we could not open the window and get fresh air. Staff was not very attentive but not rude. Good location - easy access to city centre. Better than staying at hostel but if you are looking for nice room I would avoid.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LucyLesko
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in March. Was really cheap so didn’t expect much and booked a room without a window. It was clean and beds were ok but it got stuffy from no air flow, bathroom is tiny and water goes all over the floor from no shower screen but plenty of towels were provided so we just laid them on the floor.
Great location for the tram that takes you into the centre of Amsterdam. Overall an ok stay didn’t have any problems and would probably stay again !

Stayed: March 2018