Delta Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
USD 95*
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 212*
USD 254*
USD 186*
USD 156*
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great location. As central as you would want it to be & a few minutes walk from Central Station. In easy reach of everything. On arrival, the room itself was not what expected, so after 1 night the management moved us to a much bigger room, with a view of the Main Street & a balcony with shutters to view from. All in all good accommodation, staff were great, breakfast was plentiful, & location was brilliant.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I arrive in this hotel with 2 other friends, after a 14 hour flight , it was just terrible , having an hotel without elevator and put us in the 4 floor how is this possible , I arrive in the room and there was even more terrible ,bed sheet does not clean, window is broken, it was like the car drive next to my bed , then we talked about the bathroom,no mirror,no shower gel,no connections,no toilet paper ,no wifi
I can believe to see so many good thinks about This hotel, I go to complain and the only thing what you have to say was,my owner don't car and is not ready to pay you back our do anything(like move from room ,our make any discount )
The price we payed for one night 230 euro
I travel a lot I never see that in my life !!!
Definitely not recommend to go to this hotel !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Fabiano741236987
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the delta for 2 nights with a group of 15. Hotel rating is a 3 star (not sure where that's come from) I can honestly say the worse hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in a hut in the jungle in Thailand!

I have been bitten in excess of 70 times by bed bugs (room 5), never mind the quarantine of all my luggage on my return home.

One of the other guests had a hole chewed in his coat by a mouse, which I think now explains the big fat cat in reception!

If you value your health and possessions you will book somewhere else! Location is good but not worth been eaten alive!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I seriously wish I could give this place negative stars. Besides the location this hotel is absolutely hell. Upon arrival there were additional fees and charges that were never mentioned during booking (strike one). Then we get there and the staff is so unfriendly and rude unable to offer any suggestions or help with where to go and what to see around the city. Strike two....the wifi only works in the lobby so if you are here internationally you have to sit in the lobby to use your phone amongst the dreadful staff. Strike three.....THERE WAS MICE INSIDE MY ROOM UNDER THE BEDS AND SCURRING AROUND THE FLOOR. When I told the hotel staff they came upstairs and proceeded to tell me i was "lying" and that "he didn't see a mouse" which obviously because of my scream the mouse ran away and hid. When I asked for a refund I was told that i could only get a refund if I stayed somewhere else that night, mind you it was 11pm. So I had to get viciously drunk in order to stay in my hotel room and sleep through the night. My roommate literally QB sneaked HERSELF in the lobby of this dump so she could forget this horrible nightmare of an establishment After about 2 hours of fighting with this dreadful clerk at the front desk he said I could call later to talk to the manager. When I got back to Florence, I called everyday for a week and they would hang up as soon as I began to tell my story. Overall DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! I have no problem staying in budget hotel rooms I stayed in many hostels during my fourth months in Europe, but please do me a favor and listen to my review because I threatened them with this and promised them I would write a horrible review on every travel website because I hate the staff and this hotel so much. Thank you.

Room Tip: no room here is good. run away from this hotel screaming.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The only thing to recommend this hotel is location. The negatives for this hotel is as follows:
1. While the rooms may be cleaned, the public areas in this hotel are totally ignored. This place should have the walls and floors scrubbed down, the halls and stairs vacuumed and shampooed. Just really disgusting!
2. The WiFi is free only in the lobby. The lobby is a 3 ft. wide space in front of the counter. No seating or place to use your laptop or devices. There is a charge for WiFi in the rooms.
3. Very lax staff. Security is questionable. You leave your key card at the desk when you leave the hotel. But, there is not always a person manning the desk. They walk away to use the facilities, to get coffee, etc. and no one is at the desk. Our key card disappeared twice.
4. The breakfast room does not have the tables wiped down. The bacon that they serve is either raw or under cooked. Really not edible.
5. Poor ventilation in the bathrooms. If you take a shower, the walls throughout the bathroom, which is maybe 4 feet by 6 feet, will drip with condensation.
6. The room pictured on this hotels website is not representative of what the majority of rooms actually look like in this hotel. Most rooms are crowded and consist of the bed(s) with no desk or chair to sit in. Very misleading.
7. As with most hotels in Europe, no AC. Gets very hot & stuffy in the room. The ventilation is one window on an air shaft. The window ledge is covered with black mold, the walls of the air shaft are disgustingly dirty with I do not want to know what type of matter .. the air shaft hasn't been cleaned in a very long time and it reeks! Bottom line, you do not want to open the window.

Room Tip: The only rooms that are somewhat presentable are those in the front of the hotel with windows on the main street.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple