See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Clean hotel. The breakfast was very good as we had a great variety. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was only 6 minutes away from the train station therefore it was very easy to go to other attractions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa P
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Everything good. Eat, State, Person, cat, sleep, cleaning, ventilation ...bla bla . great. I need come to back and i need discount :) i miss cat. Amsterdam. The country in my heart. İ miss amsterdam street. Damrak. Delta hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel location excellent, but that is what you pay for.
The room was disappointing ,very small bathroom ,no toiletries,
We overlooked the Main Street ,great views,looking on the web sites it looks like there is a Restaraunt and bar but this is only for breakfast,
Breakfast was a nice surprise with hot and cold food.
All the staff were very friendly .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Given that Amsterdam hotels (in traditional old buildings) are, invariably small rooms (understandable) and, expensive (not so understandable), The Delta is a typical Amsterdam style - small rather pokey rooms and, for some reason - rather poorly maintained. Due to the traditional building design, the rooms are small but, there is no excuse for old fittings or, engrained dirt / dust!
The staff are very pleasant and helpful. That is a plus, but, the rooms have old furniture and a minimal amount of cleaning given. Certainly not what you would expect for the price you pay!
Beware - the hotel states is has wifi available and, it does but - only in the lobby. You can have it in your room but, you have to pay a daily charge of 3 Euros for that dubious pleasure! I thought this was a little tacky.
So, good location, great staff - YES.
Tired, poorly maintained, expensive rooms - YES also.
I had a short stay and, it suited my purpose. The other customers all seemed young and, more than a little interested in the 'herbal' fun to be had in Amsterdam. Nothing wrong with that (I enjoy also) but, some rooms were very noisy as I walked to my room

Room Tip: The hotel is right on Damrak with a very popular /busy fish and chip shop right next door! Try get a room away from the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect location, and that's it. When we checked in at the frond desk, the receptionist told us do not eat at the room... but we realy didn't think that chocolate from the airport, close in the bag, will be a problem. I woke up at the first night from strange noise, but the window was close and my friends sleep... I focused on the bag and found that we had a mouse in the room. We went down to reception, disgusted and scared, and the answer we got is that the situation is common, and there was nothing to do. You would pay money to a hotel in Amsterdam, to sleep with mouse. Old rooms, not so clean, and mouse in the room, in your bad and your suitcases. not recommended!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends