See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect location, and that's it. When we checked in at the frond desk, the receptionist told us do not eat at the room... but we realy didn't think that chocolate from the airport, close in the bag, will be a problem. I woke up at the first night from strange noise, but the window was close and my friends sleep... I focused on the bag and found that we had a mouse in the room. We went down to reception, disgusted and scared, and the answer we got is that the situation is common, and there was nothing to do. You would pay money to a hotel in Amsterdam, to sleep with mouse. Old rooms, not so clean, and mouse in the room, in your bad and your suitcases. not recommended!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adi A
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stayed here for King's Day last week. The prices were obviously inflated due to this holiday but even still it was not worth the money. The room was small, dingy and unclean. The carpets were matted in dirt and whatever else!
It is in a great location but that is the only good point.
My biggest issue was the female at reception. We had left our room and taken the key with us as no one was at reception when we left. On our return she was there and decided to give us a telling off for not leaving the key. We explained our situation and she just kept saying how it was hotel policy.
I also made the mistake of telling her I would rather keep it as I dont really trust leaving it. She took it as a personal insult and was not very nice after that.
100% WILL NOT BE BACK HERE!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank keebzi
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Lovely friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Room cleaned every day. Clean towels every day. Bit noisy beside train station. Just somewhere to put your head down. It's ideal location. We all enjoyed are stay. They also allowed us a late checkout free..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017

myself and brother stayed here, April 2017. First thing we noticed, was the rooms look nothing like the pics on the website, walls were grubby, beds were basic, I had to ask if we could be moved as the rooms 'looked nothing like the web pics'. The wi fi doesn't work either, the 3 euro charge is for being the idiot who was stupid enough to book in to this rat trap in the first place, AVOID

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank colin d
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay in the delta 2 days with my mates room was very clean staff were very friendly and accommodating.The delta is brilliantly located close to all tourist sites.Anne Frank,Heineken experience,Madame Tussaud etc ...or the cafes what ever you prefer x x

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends