2,324 results
All reviews dam square press room hand drawn map great location superior room central station stylish hotel tram stop nespresso machine amazing hotel toilet and shower hotel bar major attractions fantastic stay rooms are small would highly recommend this hotel red light district
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The deco was funky, pleasant staff.
Good bar and barmen.
Went for the superior room, which was still small but designed well, with good shower.
4 stars as the attention to details was not quite there, little things like the complementary toiletries should of been full are not half full on arrival and dusty on shelves around the bed and tv frames.
Window screen was a good idea but heavy to manoeuvre also the air con was a bit temperamental.
A slight confusion on them taking €50 off my card as was not explained at check in,but was later explained by receptionist it was a holding deposit
Great location, central to everything.
If in Amsterdam again I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jolanda S, General Manager at INK Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear BigWanPro,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent stay with us at INK!

I’m happy to read that you liked our décor, my INK team with the service they provided you and our central location in the heart of Amsterdam! Reading that you would visit INK again during your next arrival to Amsterdam, brings a smile to my face!

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the room facilities and the climate control! Rest assured that this has been shared with the responsible manages, so it won’t happen again.

I will make sure to share your positive comments with my INK team and we all are looking forward to welcome you back here in INK to write more story’s together!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

After some hiccups with room assignment on arrival which was resolved the next day the stay , my stay was enjoyable. My executive category room was gorgeous and modern with beautiful street view. The service and quality of food in the restaurant was excellent. The location of this property is second to none .
Service at the front desk was not consistent with some of the staff being more attentive and helpful than others. The male attendant the desk upon my arrival lacked basic customer service skills. The gym is quite small with limited equipment relative to other properties of this category but ok for a simple workout.
I thought that the hotel overall was good value for money spent and would consider staying there again on future trips.

Room Tip: front facing rooms have the best views but are quite limited. most rooms face adjacent buildings or have internal views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Frank1971
Jolanda S, General Manager at INK Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Frank1971,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at INK on TripAdvisor, Google and on our private survey!

I’m pleased to read that, although there were some hiccups with the room assignment in the beginning, your stay was enjoyable. From the service and the food we provided you in our restaurant “PRESSROOM”, to our central location in the heart of Amsterdam. Your words will be shared with everyone here in INK and I’m glad to read that you will consider staying with us again!

Rest assured that I have shared your feedback regarding the service at our front desk with the responsible managers here in INK, so it won’t happen again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for this review and your feedback! We hope to see you back in the future for another INK-redible story!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We loved our stay here. Our spacious suite had separate sitting and dressing rooms - and a handy map on the wall. The staff could not have been more welcoming. The theme of INK, related to the building's newspaper history, was cleverly sustained; the muted colours in the hotel made it warm and cosy. INK is very conveniently located - we walked everywhere. The Pressroom restaurant was a highlight of our stay with exquisite food to suit all tastes and appetites for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. We enjoyed drinks in the bar each afternoon and they have an interesting array of cocktails. INK would have to be one of our most memorable Accor-group stays, for all the right reasons,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jolanda S, General Manager at INK Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Maforster7,

Wow, thank you so much for granting us with a perfect score and for sharing your recent experience with us at INK!

It's absolutely amazing to read that you loved the INK suite you stayed in and that you experienced our the check-in as very welcoming! Reading your detailed words about our theme, that is connected with our rich history of the building, makes me proud! Your words will be shared with my INK team!

It was our pleasure having you and we hope to see you back in the future for another INK-redible story!

Jolanda Sadni Ziane - General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The place is just so well located. Very central and everything is accessible by foot
The checkin experience was good and the staff in general quite friendly... Though the day of checkout staff came already 30min before checkout time (even though Do Not Disturb sign was on)
Place is very clean and quiet. Really enjoyable but rather basic
For this kind of pricing you may expect a bit more...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Diamen56,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review following your recent experience with us at INK!

It is wonderful to read that you liked our central location in the heart of Amsterdam and the service we provided you during your stay! It also makes me happy to read that you loved the cleanliness of INK, I will definitely share your compliments with everyone here in INK!

I am sorry to read that my team disturbed you before check-out time. Rest assured that I have shared this with the responsible managers so it won't happen again in the near future!

It would be great to see you back and to make more INK-redible memories together!

Jolanda Sadni Ziane - General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We arrived at the MGallery INK Hotel and were greeted by a fabulous guy named Siri who checked us into the hotel and made us feel as though we had made our first friend in Amsterdam. We stayed 3 nights here and were very satisfied.
The location of INK is excellent. The neighborhood is very nice and quite close to Cenraal Station and the beautiful Jordaan district. Nieuwendijk with great shopping is a short 200m walk and Dam Square about 350m. The tram stop is straight out front of the hotel and there are good restaurants, bars and convenience stores close by.
The rooms are great but quite small. They felt a bit like being in a caravan, a place for everything but not much space. The bathroom setup however is the downfall of this hotel. There is no way to achieve privacy as there are opapue glass doors on the shower and toilet plus the bathroom basin is in the center of the room. It was OK for my wife and I but a real hassle for our son and daughter sharing a room. The shower was also very difficult to get to the right temperature.
We didn't use the restaurant but the food from room service was excellent.
I can recommend the INK for couples but not for those traveling twin share.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are alike
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 2painfull

Dear 2painfull,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent experience with us at INK!

It’s so wonderful to read that you liked the friendly check-in Sree gave you and that you experienced our central location in the heart of Amsterdam within walking of different shopping areas and popular attractions as excellent! I’m glad that you loved our room service we provided you, thank you for sharing this with us.

I am sorry to read that you experienced the room as small and that you didn’t liked the bathroom set up. The size of the room is related to the fact that we are located in a monumental building in the city centre of Amsterdam, which also has its charm on the hotel. We do offer multiple room categories consisting different sizes. Our design with the open bathroom plan provides us to offer our guests a more spacious feeling of the room. Some of our rooms do feature a closed bathroom. This can be reserved upon request and availability!

Thank you again for sharing your INK story with us and we all hope to see you back in INK for more memorable story’s!