USD 286
USD 272
USD 222
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 347/night.

USD 339
USD 208
USD 198
Kimpton
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 243/night.

NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 179
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 132
2,341 results
All reviewswinter gardendam squarepremium roomgreat hotelperfect locationroyal palacefree upgradethe heart of the cityred light districtbars and restaurantschecking inbreakfast roommini barcentral stationconciergeconferenceeuro
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It's been a while since I stayed in an NH property. This stay was surprisingly excellent from start to finish. Great staff, clean new room, and good service. Location is superb. Only slight hassle is the two building design means a bit of a hike to your room from reception.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the two buildings we have. It gives us insight in our guests’ thoughts and can always help us to further improve our services and facilities! Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

Besides that, we would like to thank you for your kind words about the location, staff and room. We will share your review with the team, since that is a great reward for their continuous efforts.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Arrived early in the morning after a 13 hour flight from Singapore and arrived at the hotel absolutely knackered. It was about 730am when I got to the hotel and was greeted with a warm welcome. My room was ready and it was a gem. The hotel itself has been renovated few years back and it is now modern. Location just perfect as it's in the middle of Damrak and that means shopping, public transport, canal cruise etc

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for being a guest at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. I am deeply humbled by your positive review.

Our focus today is providing our guests with an extraordinary experience. Next to our fantastic facilities such as our location, we also want to provide our guest with a memorable experience; deliver the perfect service, surprise and making you feel at ease!

On behalf of all the members of staff of NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, we would be honored to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed six days in this hotel ( March 11-17).

Location: It is centrally located in Dam Square. It was easy to walk from Central Station to the hotel. Lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and stores around the hotel. Also the Red Light District was just around the corner along with the beautiful canals.

Staff: Registration was really easy, and I appreciated the fact that I was allowed to check in at 10:30 a.m on a Sunday morning. Thank you!

Room: It was clean and comfortable. The 'queen bed" was actually 2 twin rolling beds. Room service was good, and I must admit that the food was much better than other restaurants in the same area. The breakfast buffet offered a good selection of cheeses, pastries, juices, and omelettes. Some days the buffet area got really crowded.

I would have given this hotel 5 stars, but I was not happy with the billing process. I received an email stating that I could check out online. Because I had an early flight, I followed the instructions and paid online without seeing the actual bill. When I got to the airport, I opened my email and realized that I was charged for items that I did not eat. I immediately sent an email to the hotel complaining about those charges, but I never got a response. I learned my lesson, and I will never check out online especially when the bill is not sent in advance. I was disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Rodolfo O

Dear Mr. Rodolfo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences after your stay with us.
We sincerely regret to learn about your experience with the online check out procedure.
We constantly aim to provide our guests with the finest of facilities and services and we very much regret that we did not completely meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
In order to ensure that this matter is thoroughly investigated and because Tripadvisor is an anonymous website, we would appreciate it if you could contact us via gr.nhcollectionkrasnapolsky@nh-hotels.com.

Herman Klok – Hotel Directeur

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I decided to save up and take my daughter to Amsterdam for her 21st birthday and spent a lot to stay in 5 star krasnapolksky. After several emails and limited response to ask if they could make the room special they eventually said they would. Unfortunately due to severe weather our flight was cancelled and we lost a day. When we arrived the room we had s view was of a wall and the birthday balloons all deflated on the bed. We asked to move to a better room as I had paid a lot of money and they agreed. They moved us to a room with a fantastic view of the square. When it was time to leave they took £46 city tax even though the company I booked through said it was only £16. When I spoke with reception they said they had checked us in on the Saturday even though we didn't arrive till the Sunday afternoon. As a single parent and saving up hard to make it special for my girl, this hotel left me and my girl feeling disappinted. Beautiful hotel and room but considering its a 5star I thought they may have waived the cost of the 1 night we didn't get to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Ms. Mandy,

We sincerely regret to learn about your experience with the room, decoration and the birthday of you daugther.
It pains us you were not able to alerted the staff of this matter during your stay as we would have been more than happy to find a suitable solution for this unfortunate matter.

Herman Klok – Hotel Directeur

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel had the perfect location with its front to the DAM square & Palace and its back to the world famous red Light district.
The DAM square has an intersection of most of the trams for easy access to other sights such as the Anne Frank house and the Rijk museum.
It’s also an easy walk to the Anne Frank house.
The hotel staff was extremely helpful for describing how to use the local transportation and answering any other questions.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wayneh901
HKlok, General Manager at NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our central location and the helpfulness of our staff here at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky.

We are all looking forward to welcome you here again!

With kindest regards,