“Location, quiet and cosy - loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
terrace
terrace view
terrace view
Prinsengracht
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
BillnDav
Mandurah, Australia
“Location, quiet and cosy - loved it”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This was our first visit to Amsterdam and we wanted something that would allow us to experience the local area. This was the perfect choice.
Located in a very quiet neighborhood, it is very close to supermarkets, numerous restaurants, cafes, and we were even able to attend the Monday street markets. It is also close to the canals, transport and is a nice walk to local attractions and The Dam.
Dianne is an extremely pleasant and knowledgeable host who maintains an immaculately clean apartment. She even stocked it with some food and drink for our arrival. My wife and I both commented on how quiet the neighborhood was and enjoyed the comfortable sleep that it allowed.
The apartment had everything (and more) that we required. It was a perfect base for us to explore Amsterdam, and we have no hesitation in recommending a stay there. A perfect place for a couple.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet neighbourhood
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Mark K
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A gem in the Jordaan”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I've been to Amsterdam many times over the past fifteen years, and I'd say this is the finest lodging I've found. A quiet and comfortable place to sleep, immaculately clean, close to numerous restaurants and a vibrant market on Saturday mornings. The hostess was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and very professional on the business side. The Jordaan is my favorite neighborhood, a destination unto itself, and the apartment is within easy tram access to the museums and Conertgebouw, as well as a reasonably short walk to the Dam and the west side of the canal belt. I will be staying here again without doubt.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quiet, nicely furnished including kitchen, computer and internet access and location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tx
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing