“Must be closed”
Review of Le Nouveau Riche

Le Nouveau Riche
Reserve with
Le Nouveau Riche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,647 of 4,514 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: USD 9 - USD 58
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Le Nouveau Riche: a place for connoisseurs in the heart of Amsterdam. We offer savoury lunches and shared dining with a hint of French cuisine. Culinary dining, no pretentions. Immerse in a Parisian atmosphere and take your time to enjoy the chef’s best, served until midnight. Have a taste of one of our outstanding wines, join in for Friday after work drinks, or whenever you feel like celebrating. Got the taste of it? At Nouveau Riche the evening doesn’t end after dessert, but on the dance floor. Oh la la!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The barman gave me two beers different than the ones that I ordered. When I asked him to change them I told me I had to pay. the music is too high and it sucks. No respect, no elegance no education.

lenouveauriche, Manager at Le Nouveau Riche, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Mattia,

How sad to hear that your experience with our service wasn't a pleasant one. Please if you ever find yourself within the area again I would love to invite you to enjoy a beverage of choice with us. We believe I second chances. My sincerest apologies!

Hopefully you will consider our offer.

Kind regards,

Remy

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Poor choices on the menu for such a 'hype' place. When I ordered a SALMON sandwich I noticed it had small bits which seemed bacon. When I actually opened the sandwich it had whole rashers of bacon. I don't eat bacon and the fact that it wasn't mentioned on the menu was quite serious as there was no mention of having meat with a fishy sandwich?? When I showed to the waiter she didn't apologize for it as I mentioned to her. Bad experience overall and don't recommend to go there specially if you have dietary limitations

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We only went for coffee on two separate occasions but the bar/restaurant is really nice, good atmosphere, subdued lighting, chilled music. Coffee was lovely, bathroom is modern and clean. The waitress was nice, there was a man who I take was the manger who floated in and out and left her to do everything and as it was busy she was under pressure it might be better to have two members of staff when it’s lunchtime and the coffees are time consuming. I can’t comment on the food but for a drink or coffee it’s nice, the only thing is it doesn’t serve wine, only champagne or cava which seemed unusual! It has beer and spirits though.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

food is not good, ingredients didnt taste fresh, we had the worst risotto ever had, probably cooked in microwave, bread was old, we wait one hour before get served, and waitress were not busy at all,
avoid avoid dont waste your money in this tourists trap

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Suppose you’ve had first rate tapas in Spain. Or even in Manhattan. You’ll be very disappointed by what’s on offer here. Dirty escargots. Ceviche that’s actually pickled fish. Mediocre wine that the staff knows nothing about. Enough said.

1  Thank perfecttraveller47