“Best falafel EVER eaten!”
Review of Tigris & Eufraat

Tigris & Eufraat
Ranked #1,251 of 4,591 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: USD 3 - USD 6
Description: Tigris & Eufraat is a Syrian takeaway restaurant in Amsterdam. We provide a variety of traditional Syrian dishes, all home-made with fresh ingredients from our own vegetable shop.
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We spent a week staying on Javastraat and this discovery was GOLD. I don't know what they do to the falafel, but it is easily the best my husband and I have ever tasted, and we are pretty well travelled. The guys serving were always friendly too, and we tried some other pastries etc and they were good too. But the falafel, wow.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Amazing falafel wraps in Amsterdam Oost. They also have a very diverse menu if you want to try their fresh halloumi wrap, or other fresh authentic soups. Service is always incredible and the guys working there never fail to make you smile or make you feel welcome. Every time I step into this place I feel excited for the flavours I am about to experience. Awesome to have a real taste of Middle East.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This place makes authentic Syrian falafels with passion and love . You will never want to eat a falafel anywhere else. The thin slices of lemon lift the taste to another level.

When I want to eat out this is my go to place.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

New place for fast bites or takeaway food. We had the most unbelievable fallafel in pita roll ever. I tried the same in more than 5 different countries and just could not believe it that i got such authenticity in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Best Middle East Falafels in Amsterdam! Super recommended and super affordable. Located in Javastraat