Open today: 9:45 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Free walking tour

This a tip based tour and well worth the recomended 10 Euro per person. Ralph was so friendly and... read more

Reviewed today
Tyrone027
Omagh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great tour guide and interesting tour!!

Our tour guide was great!! We booked the tour the night before online. The tour was 2 hours walking... read more

Reviewed today
EdenRoseLevy
Tel Aviv, Israel

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from USD 23.14
from USD 23.14
from USD 68.27
from USD 34.71
3,795 results
All reviews walking tour great tour personal stories super sightseeing free tour free walking great stories fun facts highly recommend this tour cookies informative tour great introduction old church an excellent guide waffles amsterdam's history hour tour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It started on a rainy Sunday, Charlotte was out tour guide, she had great energy, great enthusiasm but also had the knowledge!
She explained Amsterdam very well, and she supplied us biscuits which helped the tour become more personal!
She is a credit to the tour, I have done the walking tour before in other countries and have been disengaged but she kept us involved but also interested in what she had to say! She is a credit to the company and she will keep delivering great tours for the company!
I apologise for my friends who laughter at every time the word gay was mentioned!

1  Thank Henry S
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the best tour I’ve ever had. Charlotte was the most intelligent and knowledgable leader I have ever met. She showed strong leadership and personable characteristics through. I can only apologise for my friend who fell in love with her and made the trip awkward , qualities she cannot be blamed for! 5 our of 5. Best tour ever

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour with lots of interesting information. Special thanks to our marvelous tour guide Marcella! Highly recommended o

1  Thank Chethana D
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I attended the 11am walking tour with Loeke on Monday 2nd April. My group were drawn to her immediately with her broad smile and charm! She did not disappoint and was enthusiastic, warm and extremely knowledgable throughout. We all learned a lot about Dutch history and for a free tour it was a lot better than many paid excursions. It was a long tour (almost 3 and half hours) and the weather wasn’t great so if going along make sure you dress appropriately and bring snacks! Enjoy and remember to tip! ☺️

1  Thank wrigj16
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best free walking tours I have been on. Our guide, Suzanne, was energetic and very knowledgeable. The pace exploring the city was perfect and we had the opportunity to chat with her and ask questions. There was a stop for coffee and pastries (if desired) before we continued with the second part of the tour. She also gave us all cookies! I would highly recommend the tour if you’re visiting Amsterdam as it’s a great way to see the sights and get to learn more about the city’s history.

1  Thank Kayley B