Open today: 9:45 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Sophisticated and fun city tour

We had a really good time with our guide Floor. She told us a lot about the history of the city... read more

Reviewed yesterday
florinab10
Another fantastic tip only tour

Floor was an excellent guide and we really enjoyed her tour. The start location was easy to find... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Hugh769
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from USD 24.30
from USD 34.80
from USD 68.40
from USD 32.40
3,676 results
All reviews walking tour great tour personal stories super sightseeing free tour free walking great stories fun facts highly recommend this tour cookies informative tour great introduction old church waffles amsterdam's history hour tour visiting amsterdam
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the best tour I’ve ever had. Charlotte was the most intelligent and knowledgable leader I have ever met. She showed strong leadership and personable characteristics through. I can only apologise for my friend who fell in love with her and made the trip awkward , qualities she cannot be blamed for! 5 our of 5. Best tour ever

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great tour with lots of interesting information. Special thanks to our marvelous tour guide Marcella! Highly recommended o

1  Thank Chethana D
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I attended the 11am walking tour with Loeke on Monday 2nd April. My group were drawn to her immediately with her broad smile and charm! She did not disappoint and was enthusiastic, warm and extremely knowledgable throughout. We all learned a lot about Dutch history and for a free tour it was a lot better than many paid excursions. It was a long tour (almost 3 and half hours) and the weather wasn’t great so if going along make sure you dress appropriately and bring snacks! Enjoy and remember to tip! ☺️

1  Thank wrigj16
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best free walking tours I have been on. Our guide, Suzanne, was energetic and very knowledgeable. The pace exploring the city was perfect and we had the opportunity to chat with her and ask questions. There was a stop for coffee and pastries (if desired) before we continued with the second part of the tour. She also gave us all cookies! I would highly recommend the tour if you’re visiting Amsterdam as it’s a great way to see the sights and get to learn more about the city’s history.

1  Thank Kayley B
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had I not gotten left behind on a walking tour with another company, I wouldn't have booked with the Freedam tour guys. I am so glad I did get lost because this one was AMAZING! It was led by Nick who was so lovely, enthusiastic and knew interesting information about Amsterdam's history and culture. He had wonderful anecdotes and it was delivered in a personal way. I was travelling solo and he made everyone feel welcome! He even incorporated some improv role play! I would recommend this walking tour to anyone who is in Amsterdam. Brilliant!

2  Thank Ava B