“Good Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went there for Dinner. Although ist was on a thursday there was a good number of guests. A good sign I think. Food was quite good - especially the moussaka.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We come here every few months and its always great. The service is good and quick anf the food is delicious and afordable. For the vegetarians among us: they have an amazing vegetarian dish thay consists of small dishes. Its number 82 I believe. We will certainly come back.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here about a dozen times. Very consistent both in quality and in friendly service. Vegetarian options are really good. One of the best Greek restaurants I know.
Very recommended. Open on mondays!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I always go to Irodion for my birthday with my family. It is absolutely one of my favorite restaurants in Alkmaar. The food is excellent and the service is good. Sometimes you have to wait a little long, but you'll forget that when you taste the food. Especially the meatballs in tomato sauce and the souflaki are my favorite dishes. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We were in a group of 12 people, and the restaurant was able to find us a table at very short notice. The menu is extensive, and the food is very tasty. Definitely worth a visit.