“Delicious steak!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018

We were with a fairly large group, but did not immediately realize that this meant a separate group menu. On the internet we had seen dishes that were not on the menu here. When we indicated this, we could get the normal menu if we split the group in two for ordering. Eventually we even got our food in a row and we did not have to wait for each other anymore! I myself had the American steak, which was very tasty! The rest also looked good and everyone liked it!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Best Steak in Eindhoven. Very convenient and central location. Ideal to grab a nice dinner after the movie.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Our hotel staff recommended the Rodeo for a good steak dinner.
As usual my wife and I get menu items different that each other to share and get full tastes of the menu.
I selected an option with pork chop, chicken and turkey chop. This was very good.
My wife chose the steak and baked potato. I only got one bite of the steak when the wife chose not to share because it was too good to let go of.
Staff was great, food arrived quickly and nothing was left on any plate.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Favourite place for tenderloin steaks in Eindhoven, every time I'm in town I make sure to check in there. There is a variety of side-dishes and souses to accompany the main dish. I wouldn't call this a fancy or very romantic place, but that's not why people keep coming back there.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Very good eating. Big menu card,nice service in a country style. I live in this city and really recommand it!

Date of visit: December 2017