“Not really up to mark”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: +31 40 8486151; postal code 5613 DC
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I normally don’t expect too much from an Indian restaurant out side of India. I was craving for having some indian food . I reached and had settle downed. Waiting for the guy to take my order but he came after 10min. I just ordered one Biriyani and it came in after 50min. I don’t care about the food taste but the service seems too lay back. Well I won’t recommend anyways but if you really starving and can wait for this long period then yeah go ahead.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

A super nice, warm, traditional family restaurant. We love to come here. There food and spices are delicious. The host en his wife (cook) are so lovely and friendly.
All is fresh and quality is high, so we take our time in this place. Good prices !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Food appeared as if all made from scratch. Some if it was nice enough but some only ok. Nothing special about any of it. Took an 1 hr 15 mins to be cooked, and we were the only table in! Having placed an order for food and drinks at over €100, I asked for a jug of tap water and was told no. Couldn't believe it. What a silly response - ended up not buying desert or any further drinks.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

based on a personal reference we went to this restaurant. we were very disappointed by the taste of the food. we had a tasteless paneer and a badly spiced okra curry. we advise to skip this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is a neighborhood gem. Located on the Tongelresestraat, it is a small but friendly restaurant. The owners run the kitchen and wait tables. They are very pleasant and the food is tasty. Be careful, the little green peppers pack a wallop of spice. Having a beer is definitely recommended to help cut the heat. If you like spicy Indian cuisine, this is a good place.

Date of visit: November 2017