“Very tasty dinner, a cosy hidden gem”
Review of De Yserman

De Yserman
Ranked #19 of 183 Restaurants in Leeuwarden
Price range: USD 8 - USD 26
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We were in Leeuwarden for a day trip. Walked around the city centre and just Googled for a good restaurant. I wanted something that is not on the main street where every tourist goes, but where locals would eat out. De Yserman was a perfect choice. Friendly service, many locals, very good food. We had a really good time here.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at the yserman many times, allways great service and quality food for an excellent price

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is proof that reviews sometimes don't really count. It's probably about the expectations of each person. In my experience, this was a disaster. The kitchen was busy so they brought us one meal and one extra empty plate to share that meal. Later we had to share the other meal when this last one was ready. They didn't have mineral water, just tap water.
The place was extremely noisy, so much that we had to shout to hear each other while sitting at the same table.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing chef...excelent value for the money. Lamb so tender and everything is perfectly balanced in spice. Loved the gamba alioli and farmers chicken stew. Very friendly staff. Blueberry cheese cake the best and huge assortment of specialty coffees.. if you are ever in Leeuwarden don't miss this place

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I went there during a bussines trip by myself. The staff was very friendly and their recommendations for food were great. I had the daily soup and plate - it was delicious. If you want to have dutch/fusion cousine this is your place. I had their haouse beer and it was good also.
The good thing was that they work until 23.00 - on a Monday I was walking around and most places were closed.
The total feel of the place is relaxed and cosy!