1,003 results
All reviews harry's bar quaint hotel first class wedding venue two nights swimming pool relaxing break food was amazing sunday carvery steam room an evening meal bit dated second to none staff were so friendly saturday night live music top class
Reviewed 18 February 2017

My wife and I booked a one night mid-week stay, including dinner, for 119 Euros. We arrived about 14:30 and were checked in swiftly and to room 105. During check in we were asked at what time we wanted dinner and this was duly booked for 19;30.
Room 105 is to the front of the hotel overlooking the very busy main road although the traffic noise didn't seem to invasive.The room itself was a good size if a little dated and cold, there was a radiator but it struggled to put out any heat. There was plenty of wardrobe space although the wardrobe doors required some maintenance.
The room did not have a fridge or mini-bar there was however tea & coffee making facilities. The room came with a double and single bed, a small table and two chairs.
The bathroom again was a good size and again very dated. The radiator didn't work at all and the shower over the bath again needed maintenance and a good clean. While showering I found the bath very slippy.
Dinner was a three couse set meal and as we had already had a large lunch we opted for a main course only. We each selected the sirlion steak which carried a 9 Euro supplement. We also requested an Australian Cabernet Merlot wine to go with our meal we were however served a French Merlot, a small point but at 30 Euros a bottle an expensive one.
Harrys bar in the hotel was a comfortable watering hole and the bar menu looked excellent, the bar staff were also very pleasent.
My advice if staying at this hotel would be to book B&B only and to request a room away from the front of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review. I regret that our stay with us had downsides as well as up! We do have an ongoing repair and refurbishment programme in operation and I have passed your remarks on to the team. I do hope the positives of your stay may encourage you to return and I look forward to welcoming you in that eventuality. Kindest regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Had a great time in this hotel, when they found out it was my husband and my wedding anniversary, we were upgraded to a superior room with a superior bed.
When we went to dinner that night they gave us a beautiful card signed by the staff and a free dessert with a bit of every dessert on the menu brilliant.
The food is so supurb I think we must have put on quite a few pounds.
Although the hotel is a bit old-fashioned it is spotlessly clean and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Stayed in 3 different rooms on different floors and locations within the hotel and was happy with them all.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KayandAnne
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review and for your recommendation. The management and staff at Kee's are all delighted to have played a small part in the celebrations for your wedding anniversary. It is an occasion when you deserve to be spoiled!! I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Kindest Regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff. Stayed for 2 nights, which included an evening meal, the choice of menu and the quality of the food was excellent and very good value. Could recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area. We always try to book into Kee's Hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joan C
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review, and for your recommendation. It is very rewarding to hear from yet another of our many guests who return time after time, and who send so many new visitors to Kee's. Keep coming!! I look forward to welcoming you on your return. Kindest Regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed here on Sunday 12th feb for an overnight. We arrived a little early as the room was ready to 3 we didn't mind waiting in the lobby, the lovely lady at the reception came over and asked did we want a complimentary tea or coffee which we gladly accepted (such a warm and welcoming thought). We went to our room (205) it was very spacious with a double and single bed we faced the front of the building. Both myself and my son had stayed last year and faced the back of the hotel and I actually prefer the front it was a lot more noise last year and as a result of getting the front facing room we slept wonderfully. We used the pool and jacuzzi and had dinner and breakfast in the hotel and all was great and staff was so friendly and accommodating.
Would definately recommend this hotel again it's a lovely getaway.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank clairecarlin28
Keeshotel, Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure & Wellness Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your lovely review and recommendation. I am so glad you and your son enjoyed your return visit to Kee's. We find that our guests, many of whom return time after time, soon discover their favourite rooms, ( also favourite dishes!!). I look forward to welcoming you on your promised return. Kindest Regards, Paul (Patton)

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Had a great 1 night stay unfortunately I never made it to the pool etc however I did make it down to breakfast which was varied and plentiful.
The evening meal was delicious and the wine was normal price of most restaurants of around €25 a bottle.
The room was large it contained a comfy double and single bed, tea and coffee facilities, TV, wardrobe, power points, mirrors. Every facility you need in a room. The shower was super powerful and the room was quiet. (room 108).
All the staff were very friendly and accommodating and the grounds were beautiful.
Overall great stay. recommend if looking for a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: 108 was a good room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JadeHoliday

Paul Patton, Marketing and Banqueting Manager at Kee's Hotel, Leisure and Wellness Centre, responded to this review. Thank you for posting your review and for your recommendation. I am so glad you enjoyed your night in Kee's and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future. Kindest Regards, Paul (Patton)