“Our perfect holiday home.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of PILTON MOOR LODGE

MAIN BATHROOM - SHOWER ONLY NO BATH
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
MAIN BATHROOM - SHOWER ONLY NO BATH
Log burner/lounge area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
prestons5...
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Our perfect holiday home.”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Lovely facilities and great location. Friendly and efficient service. Children delighted by the space outside as well as inside to run off excess energy. Great local walks and perfect for beaches.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
13 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a fantastic review, it really means a lot to me. I am so glad you have a lovely time and I hope to see you again soon.
Sam S
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful property with friendly, helpful owner and not too intrusive”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We enjoyed our stay this week and the log cabin made it special. Everything you need is there and it was good to have extra knives and forks as it can be a nuisence to have to keep washing up.
Lovely and warm and nice hot shower . All the nearby beaches are spectacular and we walked to Mewslade, a must no matter what the weather, just check the tide times before you go.
Rhossili is beautiful and we spent the day there in glorious sunshine which was a bonus.
The cabin is local to all the best beaches in Gower.

Travelling group: Extended Family
HI Sam,
Thank you for leaving me a wonderful review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. It means so much to me that I am getting such a good response.
Thank you so much.
oliviasbi...
london
“Immaculate ccomodation”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We booked the lodge for 4 nights in January. The accomodation was perfect for my husband myself and 2 daughters, 2 double beds so may not suit everyone. We also took our 2 large dogs and so the enclosed garden worked out very well with a walk directly behind the accomodation. The lodge is very well presented and well thought out. Small details such as the toiletries and coffee/tea made us feel welcome. We will definitely think of returning in the summer.

Travelling group: Teenagers
13 Nov 2015
Just a very quick message to thank you so much for your review on Pilton moor lodge. I cant begin to tell you how pleased I am that so many of my guests have enjoyed theyre stay.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.
I hope to see you again soon.
Cabbagepa...
Andover, United Kingdom
“Cosy cabin with fabulous facilities”
Reviewed 14 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Thank you so much for our stay, we were made to feel very welcome but also given our privacy. The cabin had everything you might need and more! Very cosy and suitable for families exploring or couples wanting a romantic escape.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: There was nothing not to love!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
13 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for your very kind review, it means so much to me to read all the positives makes me feel ive got it just right.
I hope to see you again some time
Phillipa...
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
“recommended”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just returned from two nights at the lodge. Absolutely lovely. Comfortable beds, huge shower, very well equipped. Will definitely return.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Hi Phillipa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a lovely review, I really do appreciate it. I hope to see you again soon.
sarah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing