“Worth putting on your bucket list ..”
Review of Jaxx Restaurant

Jaxx Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our holiday plans have been completely disrupted! We tried Jaxx today and Sandile's service was so good, and the food so spectacular that we are determined to take advantage of the days we have here and plan to eat there every day until we have to leave. We were three people and thoroughly enjoyed the Saltimbucco, Ribs, and Lamb Curry. The milkshakes are to die for!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Jaxx Restaurant in Umtentweni for a relaxing Friday evening dinner. What a wonderful evening we had. The food was simply delicious (even more than usual) with divine extra's to the menu. Our waiter Sandile was well informed, attentive and very friendly a polite. Well done Jaxx...we will be regulars!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Checked TA and saw a negative review, was a bit surprised after so many good ones. My review... do not miss out! Ate there two nights on the trot. The lamb curry is delightful, very big portion and struggled to finish. My wife had the "ladies ribs" noted down in the menu as a "best seller". They certainly lived up to the tag.
Following night I had the "pork belly" which was awesome and my wife had the surf and turf-also great. The service from Henry was excellent and the ambiance 2nd to none. Visit it, you will not be let down.

LeeJaxx, Owner at Jaxx Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Good Day SafariRafiki

Thanks so much for the awesome review, and for not letting one negative review spoil your experience! I will pass the message onto Henry and the Chef. Hope to see you soon again!
Regards

Lee

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Two colleagues and I had a meal there this evening. Excellent intelligent, informative service. Abundant choices available on menu. Food well prepared and tasty, great value. The specials are!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were confused as the exact entrance from the Spar carpark and so walked around a bit. We came through on the sea facing "entrance" and were 'greeted' by silence from some apathetic waitresses who didn't attempt to assist us. We then turned our backs and went to the other restaurant in the centre. Their waiters were far more enthusiastic to accommodate us.

LeeJaxx, Owner at Jaxx Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Good day, I am concerned about your review, were you not greeted at all by the waitrons? Were you seated at a table? Was it lunch or dinner and what day was it. The reason why I'm asking all these questions is I take service in my restaurant very seriously and would like to address this with the person responsible. I think it is completely unfair to rate the entire experience because a waitress did not see You? If she ignored you on purpose that is a completely different issue and he or she needs to be dealt with accordingly. Time and dates are important so I can go back on my CCTV and check. I would appreciate your immediate response.