“Simple menue, good quality, nice staff”
Review of Miki Ramen

Miki Ramen
Ranked #284 of 2,180 Restaurants in Zurich
Reviewed 22 January 2017

- the menue mainly consists of different ramen soups, fried noodle dishes, starters and some deserts
- taste is great, they use fresh ingredients, good quality, fair prices
- vegetarian and vegan options available
- friendly staff, nice and puristic interior, good service

make sure to make a reservation, not too many seat available

2  Thank Aleksandra H

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Ramen & Gyoza were mediocre but management and the service really need serious improvement.

Since they dont pick up the phone (although they obviously had the time to do it) you need to be lucky or patient to get a table.

The climax of their bad attitude was an employee who left his dog running around the restaurant. I am not a hygiene fanatic but thats the worst.

Still ppl obviously adore the place a lot since their local cool friend told them to do so. Never again.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for some Asian food after over a week in Europe. Miki was our choice for lunch on the day before Christmas. It was a 30 minute walk from the center of town and worth every step! As a vegetarian I appreciated (and loved) the veggie gyoza and broccoli salad. I also thought the vegetarian miso ramen was the best I've had since Ippudo in London! That's saying a lot! The ramen noodles were just as I remembered them from the train station stalls in Tokyo when we lived there. They were chewy and abundant! The soup was really tasty and had quite a depth of flavor. Even my husband, who had the regular chasu miso ramen loved his so much he declared a ramen coma after sipping up every last drop! I would highly recommend Miki and when I return to Zurich, I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

The food is good.

The restaurant is tiny, they gave us a small table for four people, we had to place some of their table stuff on the floor to make space (e.g menus)

They are so busy / packed that they kick you out after 90mins to allow for a second reservation to take over your table. Our experience was pretty poor in this regard since they gave us our table about 8 mins late (we had reserved) and 10mins before the original 90mins were up the staff was pressuring us to leave because the next guests were waiting for a table.

The price is very reasonable for Zurich.

2  Thank hitkaiser
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Splendid and authentic food including japaneesse brews. Well freqented on saturdays. Soups ca 20 chf.