USD 261
USD 260
USD 213
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

USD 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
USD 200
USD 736
USD 490
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspg goldold townwithin walking distanceupgraded to a junior suitebusiness districtbusiness hotelsmall hotelfront desk staffcorner roomtwo blocksminute walkquiet at nightlobby barair conditioningstaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel is in a great locationspent one night
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel gave me everything I needed for a stay in Zurich. The location suited me as it was 2 blocks from the lake and just about the same distance to a tram stop that feeds directly into the inner town and the train station. The neighborhood is quiet, but there are a couple of restaurants as well as a small grocery about 4 blocks away. The hotel staff were excellent – enthusiastic, efficient & attentive (I started to feel guilty as they would always rise to greet me as I came in or went out – and I tend to do that a lot!). The elevator is a small, older style, but being that I was on the 2nd floor, I found using the wide stairs was no burden & very quick. The rooms are very spacious, clean & modern. I had a courtyard view in a room with large windows allowing very much natural light. Everything you’d expect from a Sheraton but – as some have suggested – with a character that is kind of boutique. Next to the bed & shower, I tend to look at coffee as another absolute necessity. The Nespresso machine was a nice touch. Uncommon for European hotels, this one even had ice machines. The rooms were attended to by housekeeping rather efficiently & early in the day. If I had to criticize anything, the only downside was that the shower was only just big enough. If you drop something you have to be agile to reach it! On the other hand, I cannot remember a shower in which I found the perfect water temperature setting the first day and never had to adjust it after that. Zurich is expensive and pricing on this hotel can be, too. It was still affordable quality for Zurich, and as others have mentioned I’d search for the best price on it & then make your reservation. Fantastic stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
neuesschlossz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear jfdjr

thank you very much for your wonderful review about the Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel! It was a pleasure reading your comments, especially about our staff of which we are very proud of! Rest assured that I will pass on your comments to them.

We hope to see you again soon when your travel brings you back to Zurich.

With best regards

Sebastian Lobenstein
Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in February and whilst it was very cold outside the hospitality was very warm at the hotel. Very friendly staff and modern and clean rooms and facilities. Thanks for an excellent stay. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
neuesschlossz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Mantaal,

thank you very much for your excellent feedback.

We are looking forwards to see you soon in Zurich.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is a solid choice for Zurich whenever the rates are right.
Very different from an average Sheraton, this hotel could even be considered boutique.
Nice sized rooms with good size showers and well appointed overall.
My corner room had a fantastic terrace.
Location cannot be beat.
A major drawback is the restaurant Herbs, gimme a break.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
neuesschlossz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear DiBruccolino,

thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We are happy to hear that you liked our property.

Hope to see you back in Zurich.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel located just few minutes to walk all touristic places, rooms are clean and has whatever you want in a hotel,(espresso machine, toiletries, lcd tv, etc...)
Front office team friendly and helpful,
Unfortunately l stayed only two nights but would love to stay more ,

Stayed: February 2018
neuesschlossz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Okan D,

thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
It is great to hear that you have been satisfied with our hotel.

We are looking forwards to welcome you back any time you are in Zurich.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 January 2018

very convenient hotel. stayed a few times when travelling to zurich. near the lake, so it is good for walks. rooms are ok, very sheraton standard. price is not the cheapest. be warned: everything nearby closes on sundays!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
neuesschlossz, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Zurich Neues Schloss Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Gabriel E

thank you very much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you do like our location and have stayed with us already a few times.

We are looking forwards to welcome you soon again.

All the best