“sushi all you can eat”

Ranked #451 of 2,166 Restaurants in Zurich
Neighbourhood: Oerlikon
Neighbourhood: Oerlikon
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were looking for an open buffet sushi in Zurich and found this place in Oerlikon. I don't really like raw fish but love all the vegetarian and cooked fish options from here. The restaurant has sushi for all tastes. We just went for dinner here and the fish was always fresh. the only complaint is that sometimes there wasn't too much variety ..or the sushi was a bit too salty- no idea why. The staff was always friendly so we would recommend it.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

All you can eat for 35 chf at lunch. Excellent quality. I can't say much about the other food as I didn't try it

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I found this place by accident, and was quite disappointed. Interior was dark, long wait for food when the restaurant was pretty much empty. Not clear where to pay and order. Way over priced for the portions served. The Thai beef salad was literally just chopped beef on a plate, rice extra. I could not recommend this place.

1  Thank swissfrau2017
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

2 minute walk from the Courtyard by Marriott in Zurich Switzerland. This location was very efficient and the owner, Tony, takes the personal approach with the patrons to make certain that all is well. Very courteous staff and the dinner was fantastic.

1  Thank RJ9895
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is a popular place in the Oerlikon business district. There are sections for Indian and Thai/ Hong Kong food and also a Sushi train.
I chose the chicken lab. Unfortunately my colleagues went for the Indian menu and had could collect their plate directly after payment. for the lab it took abotu 15 minutes to prepare and arrive on the table, and by then my colleagues had finished their meal. The plates are not huge.

The salad tasted nice, I wish however there would have been next to the 6 slices of gurkin and the sliced onions a bit more salad and a plate of rice. So with the quantity of the salad I left the place still being a bit hungry- having paid about 18 CHF for the food only.