“great quality food, smoothies and cofee”
Review of Hitzberger

Hitzberger
Ranked #1,596 of 2,126 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: USD 11 - USD 21
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Healthy Fastfood from celebrity chef Eduard Hitzberger.
Reviewed 21 August 2016

a great alternative for a simple meal over the other restaurants in SIhlcity. Great quality and great taste.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I came for drinks and some sweets. Not the first time that I was here and service was very friendly as usual. All food and drinks were very fresh, bio proven and healthy. For the dieting folks there is a list with detailed nutritional information about each product on sale. It has its price but I feel it's worth it.

1  Thank FrankGeisler
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

I passed by every time for a Thai chicken salad- it is tasty and the healthiest option i try out so far. The green veggie box is ok, but the sauce is WAY too oily. In fact, i don't see how the concept of the oily/cream sauce match the healthy food theme. Stuff are very friendly though. It will be great if the menu could have a bit of variety.

Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

Since finding Pret-a-manger in London I've been wondering when Zurich would finally have more healthy options conveniently located. Hitzberger is certainly a welcome find. I've eaten at one in the Hauptbahnhof a few times and now at Sihlcity. The soups and wraps are great for filling me up with veggies. I like the juice drinks too.

1  Thank TrophyRachelle
Reviewed 25 January 2015

I swear, they must lace the Thai Chicken wrap here with some sort of drug, because I have developed substance dependence to this place when I am around Sihlcity. I can't be around there and not stop by for lunch.

The organic concept is definitely a seller, especially when it is freshly and quickly made with tasty ingredients. It's an organic cheap and cheery quick take-away meal. The wrap (large) is priced okay and if you are an employee of a participating company situated nearby, you will get CHF 4 off your lunch purchase.

I would not recommend the Thai curry with rice, because my friend complains he pays about CHF 18 for a bowl of rice and a few pieces of chicken. However, I also notice that he continues to order this every time I meet him for lunch. Yes, it may also be laced with some sort of drug that causes him to develop a substance dependence to that... ;-)

Strangely, they DO serve a Swiss imitation of Coke/Pepsi, but hey, why would you go to an organic restaurant to order an American poison (notably, not organic)? Shame on you. How did I know that? Shame on me.