“Friendly service, great coffee”
Review of Joe & The Juice

Joe & The Juice
Ranked #20 of 25 Dessert in Zurich
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We came for coffees and drinks.

Services was extremely friendly and helpful.

Cappuccino and smoothies tasted great but with a total of just above 20 CHF on the high side.

We were sitting outside so no problem for us with the high volume music inside.

Date of visit: July 2017
8  Thank FrankGeisler

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Tried several smoothies now and must say I am not disappointed. Very tasty though not very cheap. On the other hand probably pay the same at Starbucks for something far worse.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank kasjaw
Reviewed 7 December 2016

There are several coffee and juice options, I took late machiatto and freshly squeezed apple juice. The ambient is very cosy, nice, quiet, perfect to read your morning papers or just getaway corner.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Tanja V
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Easy, quick, cool, fresh & tasty: what else ?
For the lunch break is perfect
If you are an avocado addicted like me this is your place

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank davidepX8915YX
Reviewed 23 September 2016

The Joe & The Juice franchise recently opened its’ newest location at the Sihlcity Mall. It’s a nice store located on the northern part of the mall. It has a dark interior decoration, but lots of ceiling lighting and also candles on the tables. The seating area is mostly padded chairs and tables. There is upbeat jazz/hip-hop music playing in the background.

The staff was super nice, greeted me with a smile. All of their fresh fruits and vegetable are on display at the counter and you can watch them pull the fresh ingredients to make your beverage. I ordered the ‘Iron Man’ which is a mix or strawberry, apple and ginger. They offer two size beverages 12oz-6.70CHF or 16oz-8.30CHF, I tried the smaller size. Once my beverage was prepared it was brought over to my table. The drink was very good and a nice, healthy start to the day. They also offer hot beverages and sandwiches.

The place is comfortable, clean and the staff is friendly. The restrooms were clean, though I think they forgot to empty the trash receptacle. Joe & The Juice offers free, secured Wi-Fi for guests. One of the staff members came over before I left to ask if I would like anything else and if everything was okay, which was a much appreciated gesture. A nice spot, 4+.

Date of visit: September 2016