“Excellent gelato and excellent staff”

Leonardo Gelateria & Bar
Ranked #13 of 25 Dessert in Zurich
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice place for a break during your shopping. The gelato is great and the staff very polite. I recommend it!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Leonardo Gelateria and Bar is located inside the Sihlcity Mall. On my visit, they offered no fewer than 26 varieties of gelato at the display counter, along with cakes, pies, cake pops, hot/cold beverages, piadina, salads, and more.

They have a few tall bar stools, high tables and stools across from the counter and more standard tables in the common mall space.

I ordered the cookies gelato (3.50CHF/scoop) which was excellent and served with a waffle cookie. The staff was nice during my visit, but I don’t why it took so long to deliver my gelato when they took the order of several other tables after my order and delivered to those tables before the gelato was brought to my table. Leonardo has free, unsecured Wi-Fi.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I am in love with your ice cream Leonardo!!!!!!!!! The best dessert after having lunch in sihlcity!!!! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Ice cream by Leonardo in Sihlcity is the best I had so far outside of Italy.
A lot of choice, and these guys really know what Ice Cream is.
I often go to Sihlcity mainly to have Leonardo's gelato.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

While Leonardo produces the best gelato in Zurich, it is definitely not the best I have had. However, given that Zurich is a gelato wasteland, I think Leonardo definitely hits the spot. The consistency is good and the flavors tasty. Being able to take a cup with 10 balls (yes, 10) is pure bliss for me.

Although it is located a bit outside the downtown area in the Sihlcity Mall, you can easily get there with, e.g., Tram 13.