“Fabulous stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tripdiva5...
Brisbane, Australia
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This unit is new, clean and very well situated. You see the Matterhorn from the bedroom and lounge room widows! Perfect place to sit with a glass of wine or beer on the balcony and just soak up the atmosphere. The unit has all amenities, including English speaking television and the kitchen is very well equipped. I visited this unit with my husband and two teenage daughters. As a busy professional, I did not have time to research trips and events, so it was wonderful to strike Nina who made it her business to ensure we found the unit easily, that we gained access promptly (we arrived ahead of time) and that everything in the unit was to our liking. She also gave us very valuable recommendations as to how best to spend our limited time in Zermatt. She even gave us suggestions for our onward journey! Thanks Nina!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 May 2014
Thank you so very much for your review. It made me very happy to be able to welcome you well and that you have only good memories of your stay in Zermatt. Thank you!
California
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
18 Mar 2014
It's such a great satisfaction to read your review and know that you were so happy in our home. That is our greatest pleasure. We love our apartment, the view, it's coziness and we love to welcome guests, make them feel at home and have them discover some of the wonders of Zermatt. So happy that you were happy !
Mill Valley
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

18 Mar 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. It was lovely having you and I look forward to welcoming you again. With kindest regards, Nina
Suhr
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

10 Jan 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We were very happy to welcome you and your children and to know that you were completely satisfied with your stay. Have a great year 2014 !
Gillingham
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
2 Jan 2014
Thank you so very much for your beautiful review. It was a joy to have you and I'm very happy that your iphone and other items were found within 24h and that nothing was damaged! Looking forward to meeting you the next time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing