“Best Pizza ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Swiss
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018

While the friends went for the linguini a la vongole (very nice and make sure you dont leave any sauce at the bottom of the plate) , I went for the 4 stagioni pizza. I was expecting a nice pizza.... it was the best ever. The toppings arent just thrown on the top. Each topping had a preparation, ham was smoked, the mushroom with persillade and the peppers were marinated. In all it was very yummy!
The only regret is to have arrived 45 min before the kitchen closed.... but this was our own fault.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We had Caprese to share. My hb had some meat and I ordered perch from the lake. My husband's portion was much bigger. I usually don't finish side dish, but this time I did because otherwise I would go home hungry.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten! Great service also, it was very timely and staff were polite.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Good food, very good service, warm atmosphere. Fresh tartar with just the right amount of spices, great risotto, cooked to perfection. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had a business dinner here on a weeknight with a group of six. I had a calzone which was a very large portion (too much to finish), and it was very good. Everyone was satisfied, and it is a favorite location for the locals.