All reviews min walk sara nicholas beds balcony switzerland
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Sometimes it's rather desirable to accommodate in such a cozy and quet place like The Hotel Atlantico Lugano. My night sleep was excellent.
The Hotel provides fresh tidy rooms with balcony. The hotel render free fast wifi and a notebook in the lounge.
Beautiful Martina is very helpful and amiable.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Volodymyr S
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times and always enjoy the warm hospitality of Elisabetha and her team. Nothing is too much trouble for them.
Breakfasts are delicious, especially Franz's fabulous home made jams.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wheeldon
Reviewed 5 September 2015

It seems to me that the hotel was being operated by a family and the couple was the owner. I think they were aged 50+. They were very nice, smiled a lot. The lady was in charge of the front desk whilst the gentleman was the chef. They always asked me if the room and breakfast are good or not. I liked their breakfast very much (with bread, boiled eggs, milk, cornflakes, ham, sausage, coffee, etc.) as the taste was good. The wifi connection was fast and stable.

My previous travel experience was mainly within Asia. The hotels in Asia are usually splendid. When I first entered the room, I did not have a good feeling as the room looked like a bedroom of my home, but everything was decent. The furniture and fittings also looked a bit obsolete.

It's not easy for me to find the hotel as it is not located at the main street. Its location is bit far away from the city center. It may take 30 minutes to walk to the city center. However, there are buses which are available near to the hotel (two minutes walk from the hotel to the bus stop). If I take the bus, it just takes me five minutes to arrive the city center. The waiting time was just several minutes. As the hotel is not close to the city center, the environment is quiet and comfortable. Moreover, two supermarkets are available near to the hotel. Within two minutes walk, I can enjoy a great landscape, with very beautiful mountains and lake.

In general, I enjoy my stay at the hotel. I love to visit Lugano again in the future.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Very good hotel for the value, guest will excpect a nice and kind hospitality from the owners , situated near the lake of Lugano , walking distance to the best part of Lugano.
If someone wants to remeber Lugano , I would recommend this very nice hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2015

The staff in this hotel is very friendly and the beds are very comfortable. I have stayed here 3 times and it is my place of choice when I go to Lugano for location and comfort. Good value, keeping in mind that Switzerland is very expensive.

Date of stay: January 2015