Open today: Closed
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews birds of prey wings rainy day adults and kids whole family nice park take care large variety of birds interesting information snowy owl incredible experience audience german head language aviaries feathers
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Was there with a family group of 8, including 2 kids of 4 and 2.Great experience for everyone on a sunny day. Presentation was perfect and the staff was outstanding. I can strongly recommend this show.

2  Thank michaeleP2052FM
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the falconeria on a rainy day without expecting much - some birds, what more?

However, despite the weather, I enjoyed the show very much. The birds, the way they were flying, both short and long distance, everything was much more interesting than I expected. More species than I expected, and a more dynamic show than just watching the birds.

Definitely recommended if you're in the area, and I'd like to visit again on a sunny day!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Recently went to the show with whole family. Grankids including 10month granddaughter. It was a fabulous show that kept everyone involved and awake. They get every one sitting into the show. The birds fly over you from different angles and you really are up close to them. Seeing a Bald eagle within 12" from you and feeling the wind the wings create is heart stopping. Unfortunately they speak in Italian most of the show. German was spoken along with English only at the beginning of show. At one point the emcee walks thru the spectators and if you have your hat on he will let the bird sit on your head. Parking is free with the tickets purchased they give you a token to leave the parking lot. At the end they come and if you pay 10francs have your picture taken with in our case a Big Owl. I would go again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The place is very big and the environment is exciting.
The combination of free raptors and people taking care of them in a safe context, allows you to perceive the stateliness of such birds.
Why do those birds stay there, without going away, being free? Because there are professional people who take care of those big birds and giving them love and receiving love from them, in the mutual respect.
We were two adults and three children but, in front of such a situation, we were five (5) children guided by our imagination, while the big birds were flying close to us (one of them, about 9 kilograms of weight, flying above my head so near me that it gave me a caress with the feathers of one of its wings).
Intense and deep emotions for younger and older people.
Thank you to the whole staff, who provided us all the right and needed informations, for understanding those birds and the relationships between the staff, taking care of the raptors, and the birds themselves.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We definitively enjoyed our visit at the Falconeria alot. The stuff is super friendly, infrastructure, park and cages are beautifully made and the show was just breathtaking.
Highly recommend anyone who visits Ticino to stop there and enter a new world!

Date of experience: July 2017