All reviews outdoor heated pool concierge team renovated room kids club swiss hospitality junior suite impeccable service lake and mountains spa area great spa old school course dinner beautiful hotel ski shop luxury hotel ski room ski school
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Just forget all the other hotels, the Kulm is where you want to be.
Rooms are fantastic, Swiss cachet but not the Heidi type of decor
We were up graded in a junior suite, 485, with amazing view on the lake and the Alps
Amenities are great, we even had a bottle of Champagne.
First class spa with outdoor heated pool and all sorts of bubbles
Gym is a 10/10
Not to forget the restaurants and do try the breakfast on the terrace if weather allow, it is a dream
We leave tomorrow but we don’t want to!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear guest vs20100,
Thank you for your excellent rating and your great feedback regarding your recent stay at the Kulm Hotel. We are more than delighted to hear that you spent a wonderful time with us.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again in St. Moritz, we remain with our best wishes and kind regards.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We have a wonderful time in St Moritz. Staying at Kulm St Moritz was amazing.

I celebrated my girlfriend birthday there and we have also have a wonderful peruvian cuisine, our first time. Its amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear guest des0829,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz. We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriend had a wonderful time with us and hope to have the pleasure to have you here again in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience we had at Kulm Hotel @ St. Moritz
Everything is really so fascinating; starting with the staff who are so welcoming, friendly and helpful (specially the concierge staff; they are really great).
The views, the rooms, the lobby, the spa, the pool, the location and the restaurants were one of the best I have ever been to.
I started thinking of returning back the moment I left the Hotel.
Highly recommended place and for sure I will go back to Kulm Hotel St. Moritz for any future skiing trips.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kulm-Kronenhof, Manager at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear guest Hazem K,
We are more than delighted to hear that you had a great time with us and thank you very much for your fantastic feedback.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz, we remain with our best wishes and kind regards.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

One of the best hotel that I visited over the world, at the same level of Plaza in New York, Ritz in Paris and Cristallo in Cortina.
A very high level of service and courtesy and a wonderful SPA.
All very fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest mimmopastore,
Thnk you so much for your kind feedback and your great rating regarding your recent stay with us. We would be more than happy to welcome you soon again at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz.
Best regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the best hotel in the world, me and my son enjoyed our stay at this amazing Outstanding Hotel.
upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the Hotel driver, concierge & reception staff.
the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and high class you feel the joy in their smiles and faces. our superior room with lake view was more than exceptional, super clean, very comfortable in everyway , maids are really professional. the Indoor pool was very huge, clean and super, the outdoor pool was beyond expectation more nicer than the photographs upon hotels website just wonderful amazing warm clean, the scenery was beautiful.
Thanks to all staff in Grand Restaurant they made my stay as a fairytales with their elegance, whatever I ask for it will be in the table immediately. super 7 stars deluxe buffet.
me and my Son enjoyed the food, the taste , chocolate dessert just melted in the mouth...
Regarding Design , décor is really fantastic.
This message is from my Son Youssef Annabi 5 years old to Kulm Hotel staff & Ms. Mara:
Thanks a lot to all staff because my dreams come true in this wonderful place.
Now because my stay at Kulm Hotel I have a lots of new friends from different nationality. we enjoyed our days in Marmota kids club with our amazing Mara who filled our day with joy, happiness & kindness as well as we feel secured when our parents leaved us with her.
our Kids Menu and dinner together is exceptional as we feel like VIK very important Kids.
Easter activities are just WOW WOW WOW :)
Ski school arranged by Kulm Concierge is also a fairytales as I'm a beginner but with Kulm hotel nothing is impossible.
Free chocolate, free Ice-cream just for Kulm Hotels Kids Guest is super yummy.
Thank you for my everyday surprise on my Room chocolate and candy:)
I'm A good swimmer but I enjoyed kids pool with Ducks, Frog & crocodiles toys, outdoor pool for relaxing between 12 to 4 just waiting when my kids club reopen again.
Bunny Visit and egg hunts as never seen before.
When my addictions to French fries be more possible with Kulm Hotel as they prepare for me French fries on breakfast, lunch & dinner :)
Well on 1 st of April my Birthday Cake done by Kulm Hotel Chef Is wow wow wow wow :) Mara decorations for my Table with ballons is super super super :) and Kulm Hotel Surprise Gift makes my day.
Thank you Kulm I will definitely recommend Kulm Hotels to all My friends.

NOTE : This hotel is the best for families with Kids. also if you need Halal Food in St Moritz Just go to Kulm Hotel.

Thanks again Kulm.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest ibtissemfarhat,
Thank you very much indeed for all your compliments regarding you recent stay with us and your fantastic rating. We are more than delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz.
Kind regards and all the best for you