“A average church”
Review of St. Martin Church

St. Martin Church
Ranked #11 of 25 things to do in Chur
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Situated on the St Martin's square, you can't miss it. The inside is very spartan and felt cold. Not my favourite church to visit.

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We passed by the Church during our visit to Chur. It was nice from outlook particularly the stained glass windows and the scenery around. Recommended for others who have time when travel to the area..

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The church has the most beautiful stained glass windows but the colours are fresh and the blues make the the church dark but well worth visiting.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This lovely little church I saw it only from outside, when you drive to the mountains, direction Arosa.

Date of experience: February 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stopped off here during a recent tour from Davos, I found it very interesting and quaint.
I would like to bring to you attention that the ticket price includes a talk about the church but the talk actually takes place in a building located some distance from the church, it was for this reason that my group decided not to have the talk.
I notice on arrival that there was a coach parked in the village and later saw it en route to the church, I assume that they listened to the talk prior to actually visiting the church, hope this makes your visit worth while.
There is a small makeshift shop/ cafe situated close to this attraction but it seemed a little pricey to me.
There were two ladies present at the time, one of which was helpful and spoke English.
There is a large modern toilet block adjacent to the shop, built on to the rear of the local fire
station.
Lovely scenery, close to the Via Mala pass.

Date of experience: August 2014