Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews piz gloria cable car revolving restaurant mountain view blue skies chalet style the hotel staff amazing views hiking trails balcony room train station ferdinand gondola schilthorn village switzerland alps
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Very pretty hotel in a great location, 50m from the lift, with commanding views of an awesome alpine panorama. The food and service was excellent and the rooms were a good mix between a traditional and comfortable style. Facilities also include a ski room and a sauna so it is all very easy to get on the slopes quickly in the morning and relax when you are done for the day. Will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony facing the Eiger
Date of stay: February 2021
Schilthorn Piz Gloria, Marketing at Hotel Alpenruh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear M504NPcharlier
Thank you for your positive review, we hope to welcoming you again soon on our Hotel

Reviewed 27 July 2020

All round excellence. Wonderfully quiet (helped by Mürren’s ban on cars) three-star hotel. Understated service, helpful staff, right beside funicular to Schilthorn. Not flashy, but restaurant also of good standing. Perfect value for money.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

I visited Mürren for a week and stayed at Alpenruh.
This is a gret hotel with a wonderful view from Alps.
Breakfast is good and I enjoyed every morning its view.
All girls that worked there was very nice to me.. in reception and in the restaurant. People are very pleasant.
Also, the owner was very glad to give me a lot of information to ski and to walk around.
It was a nice stay and probably would cone back for a quiet vacation.

My obly tip is for the hotel to improve the information on its website to arrival. I tried to access hotel’s website many times and didnt be able to see information as the page didnt load on my phone. So I googled and I got the information to arrive to Murren at BLM train station which it is almost a 1km away from Alpenruh. This was a terrivel experience as I had to push and pull my luggage in the snow. It was 8pm and no one around to help. So, finally arriving after my hard adventure, I was told by hotel owner that there is another station just a few meters from the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Wonderful find right when you get out of the cablecar in Mürren and get there hungry. The outside terrace had a breathtaking view and luckily they provided us with blankets, since the wind was quite cold. Thanks for making our trip to Mürren better.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We had discovered this hotel while doing some research on areas to visit during our trip to Switzerland and this place stuck out, so much so that in our 10 day trip we stayed at this hotel 2 separate times. The minute we checked in, we were greeted by the manager Ferdinand and shown around the quaint property. He went above and beyond to ensure we had a memorable time, and was just as friendly and excited to see us when we showed up again days later! We stayed in a double room w/ mountain view both times, and it certainly lived up to its name. The balcony we had was perfect for sitting outside while taking in the views of the Alps. Our beds were extremely comfortable, and the quiet setting made for a great nights sleep. If you are looking for a centrally located hotel in Murren that offers amazing views to the alps, Hotel Alpenruh is a must.

Room tip: Book a room on the higher stories to avoid a few small trees in your views.
Date of stay: September 2019